Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Aint gon front for $450+ just put my pair on ebay
How about a deal for the NT fam. I need an 11. 
happy.gif

Here's the thing, if these don't restock, they will go for 450+ easy. Hell if Black/Varsity Red VIs are going for that, these for sure will. Just give it time. Right now the streets are flooded. In about 6 months when DS pairs are hard to come by, they will be going for solid numbers. Ala Banned 1's.

Oh and BTW, the Footlocker Co. (FL, FA, Eastbay) had between 5,500 - 8,000 pairs of these.

LMAO!! Ok let me get this straight, wait 6 mnths for a 200 profit....Lol...Just a bunch of payasos in here now....Onto the next release.

A lot of people bragging about copping multiples are going to get canceled as well. Expect a random "restock" soon.

if you order the right way you wont. 1 per address per name/billing. Those that order multiples to the same address/name and billing info is just dumb. of course it will be canceled

if you order the right way you wont. 1 per address per name/billing. Those that order multiples to the same address/name and billing info is just dumb. of course it will be canceled

Normally I agree, but by mistake I ordered 2 pair of Bred XIII's from FNL using the same name/billing/CC and they shipped both. It's not a guarantee, but it's certainly a risk. I've never had any issues with different accts/billing/CC's. :smokin

Got this confirmation two hours ago no cancel yet idk what happened with everyone and finishline but they came through for the big sizes had been trying on nike and eastbay since 3:51pm and lucked out now im too owt cause fnl came through at 7:00pm!!!! Got my bday gift to self in the bag

Actually, I'm not too sure if that's how they filter out their one per customer thing. When the Bred 11's came out I ordered 3 pairs from Finishline. It wouldn't let me use the same card twice but what I did was buy one with my FNL account using my debit card. Then ordered one as a guest using paypal and ordered a third on a new account using my credit card. All three orders were shipped to the same Address. Two under my name and one under my sisters. That's how I recall it but all three were shipped to my house.

on finishline, if you order 2 different pairs using different cards/different emails to the same address, do they get cancelled?

That "backdoor link" type trick is useless on other site's, because they don't have a countdown/purgatory screen like FNL's SPA page.  That link went directly onto FNL's page like you would any other day of the week when a big release isn't dropping.  It was a genius move by Deemoney but is the same as when we used to use the mobile site to bypass FNL's attempt at traffic control on their site.  Now that the link has been completely blasted through twitter, NT, Boxden, and KTT I am sure that FNL has caught wind of it and will be patching that up real quick before next week's all star releases.  This weekend's will still probably be accessible, just too bad FNL doesn't get foams....

It was/is 100% legit and would not be a reason for orders being canceled.  It isn't even something they could track back to each order, all that happened was you were routed around the SPA countdown and allowed access directly onto the site.  So it was like these had a 2 am release time that no one else knew about and you were awake and stumbled onto them, that's the easiest way to explain it.  If there is another website that has a countdown type page blocking access this will be a great tool.  Props to Deemoney for sharing the info, thankfully boxden has that PM's per minute limit or we never would have known!  Now it is yet another trick/tip ruined by the masses, but at least we got it for, what is, the biggest release of the year to a lot of old heads.
They've been exploited.. Next release I'll have Firebug open when I get on. Congrats to Deemoney today. Cats always gunnin for the exploits
glasses.gif

LMAO!! Ok let me get this straight, wait 6 mnths for a 200 profit....Lol...Just a bunch of payasos in here now....Onto the next release.

Its better interest than your checking/savings account is yielding at the moment. And I was just trying to be a realist to those that think these will for some reason go down in price. The same people made these arguments for Banned 1's, look where they are now. As far as for me, Im happy with my two purr.

Back
Top Bottom