Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FNL CAN KEEP RESTOCKING ALL THEY WANT, BUT THEIR COMPANY AND WEBSITE STILL SUCK
No doubt ! I learned my lesson through past experiences. I try and avoid them if I can, last option for me. The worst customer care in the entire world. I know they get those complaints, yet nothing changes. 

On a side note, damn that was quick ! ^^^^^ I haven't even got my tracking yet, they said later today.

Last edited:
I would stop posting that link and helping these people that just don't get it yet. Everyone has been give ample time to use it. Let some of these people chill on the SPA page like finishline wants them to.

You can chill with the flame. I'm getting spa on this link. That's where I went first.

Quit thread stalkin mo
roll.gif

I got a pair off finishline even used google buyer protection. I got a confirmation email and money is out my PayPal but theres no order on my account on finishline.com. should i be worried ?

I tried the backdoor link for the 4s ...didnt take credit card gave an error ..and tried pay pal ..and boo yah!  Splash screen.

You can chill with the flame. I'm getting spa on this link. That's where I went first.

Quit thread stalkin mo
LOL get out of here.  Thread stalking?  This thread had over 1500 people in it yesterday and you can go back and look and see you posting every 5 minutes.  I wasn't flaming anything, you can chill.  You couldn't get these today by the time you posted, you couldn't get the 3's yesterday.....hence, you're terrible at this.

Just copped my second pair of bred 4's.

4's>3's

I'm really glad the site crashed yesterday! As my pulse slows, thanks again for the heads up on the restock!!

Finishline be killing me with these random restocks. I bet their was A LOT of canceled orders for the WC4's but yet they have stock from last year. :smh:

Just copped black stealth X & dave white 1s... Damn my pockets cant get a break

Last edited:
LOL get out of here.  Thread stalking?  This thread had over 1500 people in it yesterday and you can go back and look and see you posting every 5 minutes.  I wasn't flaming anything, you can chill.  You couldn't get these today by the time you posted, you couldn't get the 3's yesterday.....hence, you're terrible at this.

Terrible at clicking.... yea since there's a science to it.

Why are you even worried about me posting??

Nice to see your pair arrived... But meng that elehant print has a mismatch... I hope mine don't arrive like that. NIKE QC is no bueno...
They all have mismatching Elephant print so what are you talking about? Show me a pair where the Elephant print is exactly the same on both shoes?

How are yall getting through on FNL?  Keeps going to splash screen and does the same with the backdoor link.

Back
Top Bottom