Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone else see these? 20,000 pads to be produced?.. Idk how true it is...
roll.gif

Last edited:
you guys minus whale give up on trying to cop pairs. I'm going to purchase minimum 325-400 pairs to rock, 450-500 to keep in the closet

seems like a good amount of people got pairs or just being patient for the supposed 3/23 in store release. it's like the calm before the storm, cause if they don't end up releasing more on the 23rd or have a very limited stock. the storm is gonna rear it's ugly head and it's gonna be salt storms slamming this thread.
uglier than this snap shot beyonce at super bowl.
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/256515[/quote]

Beyonce has no boobs...
even after spitting out a seed, most likely years of birth control & a padded shirt

i dislike that

According to eastbay:

Order Date: 02/06/2013
Method: Not available until shipped.

but I got my tracking number from UPS. hopefully I get mine

Glad I was able to cop my pair yesterday, can't stand resellers that post their email confirmation as the photo to sell the picture, wait till its in hand or something or post actual pics of the shoe and have the email confirm as an extra pic. Anyways anyone really wanting to match Jordan with these '88's like he was at the dunk contest Mitchell & Ness has the throwback Bulls warm up available at their Philly store and will be available this weekend online $160 price point. Sorry if this was already posted 

It really wasnt that hard of a release to obtain. I understand people got theyre schedules or whatever but if you calmed the eff down and read a few pages of this thread, you would have executed copping with ease. I spent a total of 20 minutes of my day. For perspective, I spent 4-5 hours waiting for Nike Portland to tweet for RSVP for a damn GR.

Wanna say thanks for NTers putting out quality info in this thread tho. Its hard to sort thu it and the BS people post but it helped me. :smokin

Listen I'm happy you got a pair and it was of "ease" to you.....but for some people such as myself it was a battle of endurance and will, and obviously there were people reading this thread and hoping for some success at copping, such as the backdoor FNL link. Dudes are still looking for pairs that couldn't cop...so it wasn't exactly easy for everyone.

I have to say it was NOT an easy cop for me (still not sure if i will get tracking). I work in IT and i have over 20 computers available with T1 connection. I was refreshing on 4 computers on FNL/MFNL/EASTBAY/NDC with no luck. Took me 1 hour literally to get through FNL and it crashed during placement order.Took me another 2.5 hours to get through FNL again just to have it crash. 

Not sure how people were able to get multiples but i sure as hell couldn't. I had an easier time copping sole collector x galaxy rookies from my ipad. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
My brothers pair just came in from NDC...

He had them shipped overnight.

First impressions. They have the absolute STRONGEST glue odor. Its extremely overpowering, like sticking your nose up to a Sir-Marks-Alot permanent marker and taking a big whiff.

Secondly, the elephant print on the back os EXACTLY like those suspicious early-release pairs. On the left heel its thick and the lines are really dark. On the right shoe the print is very thin and light.

Other than that, they are exactly the same as the 2011 release.
How is it possible you got these already? Overnight would be tomorrow.

I still cant believe how stupid I was. I think I ended up getting a pair, but I had another in my cart, put in the payment info and didn't click confirm order. Oh well 

Don't see how Ppl were getting multiple pairs and about 98% of us were lucky to get a least one pair... Some of y'all just like the attention I guess smh

Glad I was able to cop my pair yesterday, can't stand resellers that post their email confirmation as the photo to sell the picture, wait till its in hand or something or post actual pics of the shoe and have the email confirm as an extra pic. Anyways anyone really wanting to match Jordan with these '88's like he was at the dunk contest Mitchell & Ness has the throwback Bulls warm up available at their Philly store and will be available this weekend online $160 price point. Sorry if this was already posted 

View media item 256547
where can i get that? is it for sale somewhere?

Who thought this release was limted??? haha i'd have to say whoever thought of 20k pairs was dead wrong.. more like 50k.. to be honest i didnt even think i was going to get them but foot action came thru after a hour. Moral of the story is never give up on something always keep trying... & thats how you accomplish a pair online, Also this was my first online cop release so i was excited i got them.. i Hope everyone got a pair.....

------------I did'nt cop multiples, cause i'm not greedy. nor a reseller--------------------

That was me sir. And I will stand by my source. He never let me down before. My direct quote was around the 20k mark give or take a few. I still believe these are a limited release. It was so many out of the norm scenarios yesterday, it threw many off....but at the same time, allowed many to come through the "backdoor." Credit card and PayPal payments not going through, websites completely kicking you out of the system, yet they still charging your card....just to get a cancel message later, continuously clicking a submit button and the person getting a sold out response or error message, yet one last click and the ordered was processed? Crazy yesterday. If you was lucky to get a pair...just thank the shoe gods. I know I did. That backdoor linked helped thousands of people out yesterday....including me!

At that point there's no hope involved...your pair will be shipped out.
victory-baby.jpg

First time I got through online so I am not used to this!
Don't see how Ppl were getting multiple pairs and about 98% of us were lucky to get a least one pair... Some of y'all just like the attention I guess smh
lol. Resellers are strong in this thread. Up next is the Barkleyposites for them.

It really wasnt that hard of a release to obtain. I understand people got theyre schedules or whatever but if you calmed the eff down and read a few pages of this thread, you would have executed copping with ease. I spent a total of 20 minutes of my day. For perspective, I spent 4-5 hours waiting for Nike Portland to tweet for RSVP for a damn GR.

Wanna say thanks for NTers putting out quality info in this thread tho. Its hard to sort thu it and the BS people post but it helped me. :smokin

You're doing it wrong if you're 100% dedicating 4-5 hours for an RSVP. Notifications are your friend. Check4Change in Firefox, mobile notifications (I've even scored RSVP on limited releases through texts), etc. If you work a job where you can't do any of that, so be it, but RSVP is not some time consuming task. It's about a minute of work to prepare and actually send. This release dudes were clicking constantly for 3 hours in some cases just to grab a pair off FNL or FTL/Eastbay/FA. So I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment.

what's this about pads that prevent midsole paint cracking?

i haven't worn my true blues from a couple years ago cuz i heard they paint crack mad easy...

Back
Top Bottom