Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Outside of NT not to many people got these

Talked to a couple of my friends that dont really get on NT was asking "how did you cop 2 pairs and get some extras for your family"

That right there tells me alone NT and sneaker bloggers took up most of FNL and Eastbay pairs

to whoever posted the link salute to you

now if someone could look out like that for future releases most NTers would be getting pairs :smokin

crazy i struck out for my personals but my cuz who is not into blogs & everything was able to cop 4 ...fam said he jusy kept clicking like dorey kept swimming :lol:

I ordered on FNL at 4:30 on wednesday thru the backdoor link and i just got my shipping confirmation today! should be arriving by wednesday. thanks a lot to the nter who posted the link

It really sucks that u pretty much have to be a computer genius to get a hot release. Yeah, I'm salty about not getting a size 11.:smh:

Was able to cop 4 pairs. Two for my brothers who were stuck at work and two for me. My brothers are so freaking stoked made me happy to help them out! Honestly just got super lucky but a big shout out to everyone on NT who is in this thread trying to help people out. That's the community I grew up with.

Like others have said it just a default security setting on some browsers, it wasn't because the site was malicious. If you type in the ip to other sites rather than the site's resolved name you will get that same warning. A simple Whois check showed the ip is owned by FNL.

Last edited:
Was able to cop 4 pairs. Two for my brothers who were stuck at work and two for me. My brothers are so freaking stoked made me happy to help them out! Honestly just got super lucky but a big shout out to everyone on NT who is in this thread trying to help people out. That's the community I grew up with.

yeah man I love to see dudes helping out

I helped a bunch of guys backed when the Galaxy Rookies n DB 9s dropped with the NDC method I came across

if only we could keep out the lurkers

No one is giving away info that hasnt been postes here a million times, it is too late for that. They will fix it now, but i bet not before next week.

Like BigJ said some people are being reckless with it.
Did not know people put it on twitter
mean.gif
Thats just straight insanity !! I really don't get that guys ? It's not enough to get yours ! You got to go and play superman as well and post that to twitter ??? Really ??? How does that work ? I can't even explain how pissed I am that dudes couldn't give a f*#k ! That tweet went viral, ppls were talking about it on review videos ? You kill it for all if us man. I am not an it guy, so I would have held that like our nations secret. You don't think, you just do. That was crazy reckless !!!

Last edited:
It's a wrap on the backdoor link now because every reply in here now is about it.

Then everyone is going to start asking for a PM about it and that will be the end of it.

Just let it be and keep it on the low to yourself and ride with it until you can't use it anymore.

This Jamaican dude I work with said it best... and I quote: "a fish nah get cetch if im nah open im mouth"

Translation: A fish would never get caught if it didn't open it's mouth and bite the fishing line with the bait on it.
THIS. Can we plz keep this on the low for future releases?

Been using that link since Bred 4s now its gonna be gone. Ill give it 2 weeks Finishline just need to change its weblinks and make it private access through that. Fun while it lasted. 

UPS just dropped these off.

Now, they go off to eBay where some sucker is about to give me half of his rent money.
Sad, but true! I have bought a pair of Calvin Baileys, Fontay's, and Old Royal's for 290 and some change total,LOL. These clowns better get smart and let's some releases pass. 

Last edited:
i mean, the backdooring or whatever just evolves as people find exploits for different websites.

remember when people used to browse swoosh? the doembecher VIs were on there but not the regular nike site. dudes went IN on them since you could just log in with your regular nike account and only had to pay retail instead of getting a discount.

FNL has been exposed a couple of times now. im just happy that the site doesnt crash to be honest.
Nike has the whole twitter link only stuff so people that are using the programs get first dibbs.

I havent heard of anyone punking eastbay yet tho. they are smart... got EastbayRep lurking for forums :lol:

I don't know what yall talking about with secret ways to get them(wish I did)... but I aint complaining because I got my 2 pairs. One to rock and one to keep on ice.. because lord knows I'm bad with white shoes sometimes..

It really sucks that u pretty much have to be a computer genius to get a hot release. Yeah, I'm salty about not getting a size 11.
mean.gif
actually you dont. you just have to do a lot of reading and pay very close attention. do your research... how are peeps getting thru so fast with no hassle? if your determined to get the shoes then you'll fiugre out a way. i honestly hit add to cart over and over and over and over and over and over for over 3 hours. was able to get my pair. Patients goes a long way.

but do do ur research it will pay off at the end. and if your not able to get them. atleast you know what method you'll be using on the next release.

hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom