Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Yeah.... I'd rather just wear shorts or something...
ohwell.gif
it was called "pegging" your pants. Everyone did it during that time, it was also a way cats showed their J's off. Matter of time before kids start doing it again...

it was called "pegging" your pants. Everyone did it during that time, it was also a way cats showed their J's off. Matter of time before kids start doing it again...
Yeah i get you, some of us do that down here in Houston. Also we call it "cuffing". We just don't roll them up so high (showing little to no leg)

You gotta pay to play, I hope JB releases the entire lineup with "Nike Air" and higher quality materials. While others may hate, sayin the cost is too high, or their 2000 still packin heat.. I may be one of the few to like this mentality but I said it weeks ago, and I'll say it again:

I hope JB retros the original lineup (1-13) with higher quality materials and Nike Air and creates a "collectors series". Consider this '88 Cement III to be step 1 in that direction :nthat:

Im down

Nike Air, OG Materials, OG Packaging

Jordan sigs 1-14 (The true legacy years)

price each shoe at $275

ONLINE ONLY

complain all you want but if you had the opportunity to cop some Nike Air Infa Red 6s or Nike Air White Cement 4s exactly like the OGs with the quality you wouldnt mind paying that price

and if you say you do mind you a lie cause you paid $200+ for the same exact 2011 model just for Nike Air

Im down

Jordan sigs 1-14 (The true legacy years)

price each shoe at $275 200

ONLINE ONLY GENERAL RELEASE

complain all you want but if you had the opportunity to cop some Nike Air Infa Red 6s or Nike Air White Cement 4s exactly like the OGs with the quality you wouldnt mind paying that price

and if you say you do mind you a lie cause you paid $200+ for the same exact 2011 model just for Nike Air
Fixed

Im down

Jordan sigs 1-6 (The Visable Nike Air Years) Fixed

price each shoe at $200 (Fixed)

General Release Only (Fixed)

I don't mind that Jumpman logo at all, never understood why it was such a big deal to people. Just something else to complain about I guess. I just hate how empty the heel looks with it on some shoes. Gotta back it bigger or add some words like "Air Jordan" or something

simply from a design aspect, the jumpan on the heel with or without "AIR" is inadequate and disproportionate. Adding more words or making the Jumpman bigger would only be worse :smh: .

I tried to cop this pair but no luck.. Was in SE Asia for some business. Tried FNL,Eastbay but no luck. Anyways still have my 2011's. 1Ds & 1 still in use. Congrats to all who got their pair.

Agree to disagree 
mean.gif
Agree to disagree on something agreed to be disagreed.

He's absolutely right from a 'design standpoint' and what the SWOOSH does to the heel. Like on the Air Jordan VI's there's way too much "blank space" where the Nike Air and Swoosh filled that in.

Thirst for "Nike Air" will be high after this release...

Last edited:
I noticed many pairs have the "R" almost touching the elephant print on the right heels. Not a big deal for me but i noticed a pattern. Overall great pics though!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I noticed many pairs have the "R" almost touching the elephant print on the right heels. Not a big deal for me but i noticed a pattern.

Noticed that as well, but I'm not trippin over it. The R on the right shoe is pretty much touching the elephant print. I got a second pair arriving Tuesday and that'll be the pair I put on ice, so I'll post pics of both together off of my iPad when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom