Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

hang tag or no hang tag... it doesnt matter. none of you guys are fashion police and we've certainly seen worse ideas come out recently.

let the shoe wearers do them and worry about what you are doing for yourself.

unc, you point too many fingers to be pointing out who points too many fingers
for real... same cat who was saying that in the Jokers thread
I really don't care what you're just saying, I'm just saying. They have a right to cop what they want to just like I have a right to say what I want to period end of story. Save the holier than thou crap homie.

Last edited:
Don't know if the hype is gonna die down but I've seen on Ebay .. The 88's going for more than $500...I want another pair though.
happy.gif

I got offered a DS pair of Galaxy Foams for these. Dude says he's got the FTL receipt and all for it. Seems too good to be true, and I'm not really even into foams.

This thread jumped, lol.
Homie used to go at it with that dude McStrokin' for bragging about flipping shoes.  Oh how times have changed.
Money talks *******t walks. Cats will change their "principles" quick when they to can make a profit.
Yep and I'm all good with that.  I never knock the next man's hustle.  At the same time, when you've got your Paul Blart: Mall Cop uniform on leading a one man crusade derailing threads just to throw salt on another man doing EXACTLY what you're doing now...it just makes me laugh.  It got to the point where people had to tell them to take their nonsense to PMs.  That's why this forum cracks me up sometimes.  This is just one of the rare instances where I figured I'd put someone on blast for being a complete hypocrite.  Moral of the story: don't knock the next man's hustle when you're doing the exact same thing.
If we get the VI somehow, I hope we get the sample version (I know it's not the true OG).
sick.gif
One of the few cases where I like a sample as much as the original.  Flame suit on.
Count me in that group of salty old dudes that sold all my old retros.  Literally ALL of them.  SMH.  
tired.gif
I don't mind I sold most of my old, old retros bc they'd prob be unwearable but I'm kicking myself for letting go of my Infrared VI's from '10
Don't regret selling that shoe one bit.  Probably one of the worst butcher jobs of a grail IMO.  I'll take the nubuck they use nowadays over that awful crappy suede.
Same thing happened to one of the managers at the Champs down here for the Concords. Mind you, that Champs had 80 pairs, and the manager sold ALL of them to his homie before release. That was the biggest reason why that riot started, police had to show up, whip out pepperspray, etc. Needless to say, that manager got fired.
I personally don't believe in pre-ordering, reserving, whatever you wanna call it because it ruins it for the people who wait in line.
Set aside half the stock for preorders, rest for regular releases.  Simple.  I'd gladly pay more to reserve a pair that I want and anytime someone at a store holds a pair for me, I toss them something for their troubles.  Some people prefer to line up.  More power to them.  Me on the other hand?  #aintnobodygotnotimeforthat
Hold up, what happened to letting people rock what they like? The man got called a lame for rocking HIS J's with the hangtag wow. As bad as some of you NT cats dress, y'all are pointing fingers?
Exactly people stay sippin that hatorade on NT, I bet noone would tell this guy that in the streets, people always quick to talk online though.
Always easier to e-thug.  Lot of people ain't built for all of that when you meet up with them face to face.

I know you didn't just recommend NT to get a pair of FUBU's.
Lol yea I went there just cause as a consumer who helped create the demand for these shoes at least we got something we asked for which is the NA on the heel tab. Duh the quality isn't what it used to be but companies now a days know not to throw everything in the pot on one product especially when demand is so high anyway. Y do u think apple keeps coming out with a "new" phone every year with minimal improvements??? To MAXIMIZE PROFIT! U wouldn't have any reason to buy these again if we got everything we wanted trust maybe 2 years from now Nike will be at the bottom and will be released as an 88+ lol

Man tues. can't get here fast enough...crazy how a pair of shoes can do this :smile: some smoke crack some play golf I buy kicks

My pair from Eastbay should be here on Thursday....Although I'm glad to see Nike Air return to the back of the heel, and although I do prefer the overall look with it on, I look at my 2 pairs of 2011 ds white cements just sitting in the box on hibernation mode...and I try to convince myself not to acquire another pair of these "88's"....:smh:

I think with all of the hoola hoops JB puts it's consumers with, and with all of the smoke screens and mirrors on retro releases....I'm just gonna unds one of my 2011 pairs...and rock them to the ground. The 88's can stay in the box for now....I still wish that JB gave us the Nike Air on these....either on the 2011's or just skipped that launch altogether and had a much more broader release for the 2013 retro release pairs....

All this nonsense has made the "88's" skyrocket in price and made the 2011 ds pairs jump up about another $100-200. :smh:

Peep this..
HEY THATS MEMPHIS (see what i did there?)! sweet program :smokin. I disagree with this video, Memphis put in the work to write the program. If they had the program, they wouldnt care.

One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.

Last edited:
i say that because Memphis PMed me randomly showing me videos of the programs but it was pointless almost as showing off since he wouldnt give or sell the program which i assumed was the whole point of the PM.

no problems with Memphis since hes a cool dude and never had a issue with him and hes funny at times but it was kinda stupid to PM me and everyone else and wasnt willing to help.

i say that because Memphis PMed me randomly showing me videos of the programs but it was pointless almost as showing off since he wouldnt give or sell the program which i assumed was the whole point of the PM.

no problems with Memphis since hes a cool dude and never had a issue with him and hes funny at times but it was kinda stupid to PM me and everyone else and wasnt willing to help.
Same with me and I asked him what the price was and he said $50 for general releases and was thinking of charging more for limited releases like the Corks. 
laugh.gif

HEY THATS MEMPHIS (see what i did there?)! sweet program
smokin.gif
. I disagree with this video, Memphis put in the work to write the program. If they had the program, they wouldnt care.

One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.
Exactly....if you are smart enough to IMPROVE your life by making things easier, why not? I don't agree with people doing this to resale, but, hey....I wish I had the program to be honest. I fell he deserves them more than most because of the amount of work he put in to design such a program.

Back
Top Bottom