Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

My cousin is a serious computer cat. He's been insane since forever, even his work is IT related. I need to have a serious sit down with him and figure things out. If he can help me, I promise you guys I will help you cats out. It won't be on no low. ( PM obviously / no lurkers ) it won't be a secret, it won't be on no rape BS talking about special release @ 75-100. Hell no !! That's a promise guys ! I will enquire about TLO & Link only. If he can help me I will definitely PM it on. When you charge ppl 50 on a regular release, that's steep. I think he originally was like 30.00 no ? Where did 50 come from and higher on special releases. Charge the public whatever, but you got to give your NT ppl a special hookup !!! That's how I feel about this !!! Big J got me thinking by his last post.
Repped. Hoping for the best.

I have a hard time understanding why Nike would release these for $200. I did a little digging...did you guys know MJ is just pretty much a paid spokesman and while his opinion may matter in some circumstances, he has no real power in JB. Matter fact, he is not even a Executive with Nike, even though a division of the company bears his name.

you know rspot made that link as existent as the character in your sn. regarding the other clowns complaining in the video, they are the same people that use to camp for days outside the mall with their lawn chairs and now they are the ones complaining because the learning curve has gotten so much steeper. evolve or die. 

totally agree. memphis got greedy for posting his video but no one should complain about anyone having their own app. the ones complaining are the ones with the empty lawn chairs or those who hire kids to line up for them.

Sneaker rsvp is wayyy cheaper than that. Check it out

What is this? Is this that link that guy keeps posting or something different? I haven't really had any issues with rsvp and my work just got a fast internet connection so I'm riding a little high on that from the WC3s. I could use a fall back.

I can grab A pair DS for $350 shipped right now, would you pull the trigger or try to grab pair from HoH in Houston ?

I have a hard time understanding why Nike would release these for $200. I did a little digging...did you guys know MJ is just pretty much a paid spokesman and while his opinion may matter in some circumstances, he has no real power in JB. Matter fact, he is not even a Executive with Nike, even though a division of the company bears his name.
8d2c0eb6_cPvou.gif

You don't say...

I can grab A pair DS for $350 shipped right now, would you pull the trigger or try to grab pair from HoH in Houston ?
Why would you pass up the chance to get these at retail? Worst case scenario you miss out and end up paying resale down the line

My cousin is a serious computer cat. He's been insane since forever, even his work is IT related. I need to have a serious sit down with him and figure things out. If he can help me, I promise you guys I will help you cats out. It won't be on no low. ( PM obviously / no lurkers ) it won't be a secret, it won't be on no rape BS talking about special release @ 75-100. Hell no !! That's a promise guys ! I will enquire about TLO

Repped. Hoping for the best.

the charging was for the RSVP service, he didnt release nor is giving out the actual RD purchase program.

the charging was for the RSVP service, he didnt release nor is giving out the actual RD purchase program.
???? What ??? I know it's for the RSVP service.  Who said anything about him releasing or giving out his program. Am I missing something here ?  When I said special releases, I meant that he charges more for a special release.

What did caleb4god do? I'm not about to go back 50+ pages to look.
Tried to be a smart aleck, later made him look like a clown.

im going to put it like this,
you guys can have fun with your secret app but im tired of it and im tired of your attacks because the app was made more known to people.

saying that, im probably going to take the time to write one and make it free just so every people that feels like it can use it.

You guys should ban people for even talking about it. All it does is cause problems.
If they want it to be such an underground thing, then they should stop blabbering about it.

But hey.... It is what it is

How are people so sure there will be a re-release in March? if theres no re-release these will definitely turn into the banned 1s. Go check out how much people wanted for banned 1s now. the only pair in my size(9) on ebay is 1200....

You guys should ban people for even talking about it. All it does is cause problems.
If they want it to be such an underground thing, then they should stop blabbering about it.

But hey.... It is what it is
I hear ya. I'm a programmer and have yet to create a script that runs on twitter but have thought about it. I think the status quo will be for Nike to blacklist these people slowly but surely. Kind of like FNL does.

Basically these are just simple JS apps if I'm not mistaken (at least that's how I was going to do mine). And simulate the requests made..

Last edited:
did anyone just see the modernnoteriety post? '88 black cements are releasing too sometime this year. im actually so happy lol (not cuz of nike air, but cuz black cement is one of my fave jordan iii colorway)

Back
Top Bottom