Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'm done man. 
laugh.gif

This thread is almost just as bad as an XI or holiday thread. 

Just received my pair, and the quality is better but not much better. Overall I'm satisfied with them.

I like the way JB sort of paid attention to detail when they made these.

this thread is in a mess..so sorry if this question has been answered, But..

to everyone that has them in hand or have seen them in person, how's the midsole? Is it that shiny bs paint released on last years 3s or its more of a dull finish like the 03s?

Duller much duller than the previous release. The duller midsole is a better look.

this thread is in a mess..so sorry if this question has been answered, But..

to everyone that has them in hand or have seen them in person, how's the midsole? Is it that shiny bs paint released on last years 3s or its more of a dull finish like the 03s?

its a very dull finish. it has no shine at all. they painted these the exact same way they painted last years 4s (which is a great thing). i dont see the paint chipping on these for a long time to come

Feel bad for those, big or small, that can't defend themselves who plan on wearing these this summer in Chicago. With the new ordinance that doesn't dispatch police to robberies anymore alot of folks are going to get their shoes snatched off their feet here. Oh how things come full circle, 90's all over again. LMAO!!!

i dont think its going to be that bad. that only happens to teenagers these days (and even back then). im in my late 20s and wish some clown would come up to me and demand my shoes off my feet.

whoever is stating that the only difference between these and the '11s is the Nike Air, is just mad they missed out :tongue: these NA's are on POINT!! way to go NIKE. the leather is soo soft.. and its not really shiny like the pleather. i can see them creasing very easily though. the shoes are super comfortable although i only tried on one, the other is dead stock. it is obvious the leather and the shoe is made better. also, the print is beautiful. its perfect. its a tad lighter than the 11's which i think makes it look prettier.. i think the only shoes where the print doesn't match up is the early releases. i've talked to a few friends that also got these and everyone is nothing but praiseeee JB :))Sorry salt heads. you can't ruin it for everyone!!

i dont think its going to be that bad. that only happens to teenagers these days (and even back then). im in my late 20s and wish some clown would come up to me and demand my shoes off my feet.

We can all say we'd be able to handle ourselves in those situations but it don't matter if your Mike Tyson or Bruce Lee, if a a few folks got a gun pointed at you and you have to decide between shoes or your life you should pick your life 100% of the time. This summer is going to be VERY bad, mark my words. Stay prayed up and hope for the best.

How yall get more than one shipped to your adress. Eastbay canceled my order. Did u put it under a different name or different cc

websites starting rumors of a potenial all  star weekend release on bc 88 3's ..................dont believe that though crazy if true 

Last edited:
We can all say we'd be able to handle ourselves in those situations but it don't matter if your Mike Tyson or Bruce Lee, if a a few folks got a gun pointed at you and you have to decide between shoes or your life you should pick your life 100% of the time. This summer is going to be VERY bad, mark my words. Stay prayed up and hope for the best.
Stay prayed up....the best advice I have seen in this forum, period. The goons are out. It's a shame that people can't enjoy life anymore without getting robbed for something these losers don't wanna work for.  I mean really, what honor is there in wearing shoes that you stole from a kid, or anybody for that matter  

My Nike.com pair got delayed from the weather in NY, but my FNL pair is being delivered today 
nthat.gif

Weird, I'm in NY too. My pair will be here later today from NDC. Where in NY are you? 
Westchester.

This is what it says as the latest update for shipping "Adverse weather conditions. / The movement of the package will resume as soon as the weather conditions allow." 

Looks like theyre stuck in Jersey. I aint mad tho. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom