Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

UPS knows how start a Monday
View media item 262452

Wish both pair could have the OG thin print on the toe instead of the thicker look                                  

View media item 262456

JB quality control at its finest 
View media item 262458

Leather is 
definitely softer than past retro 3's, but not $40 nicer. Miss the days these use to sell for $100 but that was 10 years ago. Now I sound like my father complaining about prices of cola and 
petrol. But we all know the cost of n
ostalgia is priceless.

Well my mistake...I got 2 packages from eastbay. One was fontay 9. They were in the bag. There box was beat up. I just got home and realized my 3s were indeed double boxed. Open the packing box and the damn 3 box is somehow messed up too! !
Wtf eastbay? 360.00 and 2 beat up boxes...not a good look

Well my mistake...I got 2 packages from eastbay. One was fontay 9. They were in the bag. There box was beat up. I just got home and realized my 3s were indeed double boxed. Open the packing box and the damn 3 box is somehow messed up too! !
Wtf eastbay? 360.00 and 2 beat up boxes...not a good look

funny they didnt dbl box 88's & ix both of which are over or near the $200 price point

but last week my girls valentines 1's were dbl boxed :lol:

& the pimento air max i ordered from them was dbl boxed :rofl:

both cheaper than the retros you bought....

if my hoodie i ordered from them comes dbl boxed today im gonna die laughing

wowwww i need a 9 and the day i dont check...smh i wanna cry
They are only sneakers don't cry. 

exactly

Any of you guys notice that 1 shoe has a tougher bumpier leather and the other one has a smoother leather? Looks like they used two different leather material.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in. Any of you guys notice that one 1 of the shoe has a tougher bumpy leather and the other has a smoother leather? Looks like they use two different leather for each shoe. 

i thought i was the only one that thought this. my right tongue is slightly more buttery than my left tongue

Yeah..it's a bit weird. My boy's pair is the same thing. One of the shoe has a different leather material than the other. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom