Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If I recall correctly the Spenco Walker/Runner insoles is what was recommended. Link: http://amzn.to/XvC32K

Having said that, I've just been using the insoles from my Roshes - after taking the original insole out first. They are fairly thin so they dont change the fit of the shoe. I don't know whether or not these (or Spenco, etc) prevent cracks but they certainly make the shoe more comfortable.

ok thanks, any reason why?  I do have two pairs of the white cements.

well are you trading the space jams to someone else or are you trying to get a pair in exchange for your white cements...if your swapping one of your white cements for space jams id do it in a heartbeat but thats just me the XIs are my fav js esp the space jams

is anyone else's elephant print on the toebox larger on one side than the other side? it seems like they cut a little more of the print on the right foot...kinda peeves me

View media item 264238
My pair came in from FNL I'm very satisfied only thing on one of the shoes where Nike air is the I is a Lil scraped but not noticeable, could have been more flawless for the price but I can't complain because the leather is butter and no glue stains and the soles are actually "cushion" and soft compared to my BC3

The problem is that Eastbay uses this UPS Surepost shipping which goes through USPS to deliver to your door. Mine has been in my city since yesterday morning but scheduled delivery is still 2 business days left....

I am extremely please with the pair I received today. I got the shoe for trade bait or possible resale, but I have fallen in love with the quality of the shoe. Jordan hasn't produced something this good in a while.

The problem is that Eastbay uses this UPS Surepost shipping which goes through USPS to deliver to your door. Mine has been in my city since yesterday morning but scheduled delivery is still 2 business days left....
CHRIST lol preciate the heads up though.

do these fit tts?

Wow.

If I recall correctly the Spenco Walker/Runner insoles is what was recommended. Link: http://amzn.to/XvC32K

Having said that, I've just been using the insoles from my Roshes - after taking the original insole out first. They are fairly thin so they dont change the fit of the shoe. I don't know whether or not these (or Spenco, etc) prevent cracks but they certainly make the shoe more comfortable.

Yup, exactly what I said.

Those insoles are amazing, use them in every shoe.

Up until last month, these were the only insoles I would use, but now I've been using my Lunarlon insole from my Kostons.

My boy just called me said they were doing guaranteed tickets for the 88s at HOH in the galleria today. He said people been their since 5am. He said the manager at Hoh told him they had 1800 pairs

1,800 pairs?

I think that's a bit high...we had a TOTAL of 900 or so shoes at HoH Orlando of the KD, Kobe and LeBron Galaxy last year.

Wow.
Yup, exactly what I said.

Those insoles are amazing, use them in every shoe.

Up until last month, these were the only insoles I would use, but now I've been using my Lunarlon insole from my Kostons.
I thought what people recommended were the Cross Trainer insoles, would you recommend the runner/walker insoles instead?

Back
Top Bottom