Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

1,800 pairs?

I think that's a bit high...we had a TOTAL of 900 or so shoes at HoH Orlando of the KD, Kobe and LeBron Galaxy last year.
Not sure of the exact amount, but its at least in the high hundreds of the cement '88s, themselves. But they had an array of options from Kobe's to Lebrons, to the new Chucks. I was like 75th in line and when I got up to get my ticket, there were still hundreds available in different sizes of the '88s. Them Kobe 8 Christmas' were going like hot cakes though. Damn near sold out when I got up there. 

For all you Houston cats, Footaction at Northline is loaded too. 

Anything that has USPS involved sucks]

I've never had problems with USPS. Been receiving stuff from them since 2000. Had a couple of hiccups though with UPS. I feel bad for the dude that had his third pair stolen after UPS man was there just an hour earlier with his first two pairs.

grabbed a pair of the bred 11s this morning in hopes of trading for a pair of the white/cement 3s
Did the same but I won't be mad if I get to keep the 11s.

glasses.gif
  (I don't smoke, haha).

Damn the Nike air is supposed to be the best part of the kicks. And for $200 they come messed up like this? Totally not acceptable from JB. If my pair looks like that i'm going to be sad.

View media item 263890

wow b grades sold as a grades

i know most but NOT ALL early release websites sell these b graded type shoes but this is terrible coming direct from nike and their bigger online resellers

Expecting mine on a early delivery today. Can't wait. And gonna throw some new soles in then as soon as possible to hopefully decrease cracking

Man, I wish I knew someone in Houston willing to brave the lines. Could use another pair of the Retro 88's...

Back
Top Bottom