Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

My brothers pair was delivered yesterday.

We compared his 2013 Nike Air pair with my 2011 Jumpman pair and its the same damn shoe.

No major differences besides the Nike Air.
Did you look at the shoes from top down? Or from the back? The 2011's are wider.

I'm talking about quality wise.
Your right about no major difference but quality isn't exactly the same.

just got my pair, being my first 3's i was excited, then i quickly noticed that both shoes arent the same..., the elephant print is thicker on one than the other, one had buttery leather on the tongue and the other is tumbled, and one had paint smugged off the sole on the black area on the heel. For $200 that is unacceptable. But it is what it is. Thanxx JB/Nike.

I got mine in today can't complain about anything besides the glue smell which was fierce but other than that I can't complain

Mine finally delivered! I was napping after waking up early for the Bred restock lol but the UPS man delivered yet again.

Quality is pretty decent on these, I was a bit worried after seeing the condition some people's heeltab Nike Airs were in, both on here and on Twitter, but I got lucky, mine were clean. Elephant print was mostly on point. No glue stains, etc. Overall everything checked out good, but I did get a heavy glue smell with mine lol. 

Got mine today. Like people been saying, there was a strong glue smell but not the worst I have ever gotten from JB.

I am glad I went a half size down on these because these fit like the FRIVs. More than a half size down, less than a full size down. I'll have to hop on KREAM and find someone down for a trade.

lol
Also this is my first III ever (i have always had bad luck copping these shoes and only like a few colorways), never knew they were this comfy. Definitely grabbing those FRIIIs and hoping for an 88 treatment BCs

Last edited:
Second pair came in today. A friend of mine who missed out is going to see if they fit him as I have 10.5 and he wears 11. If they fit I'll let him get them, if not they are my second pair to keep on ice.

Well, add me to one of the (un)lucky ones.

Any way to contact Nike about this? I know there's no way I could get another pair, but maybe some sort of giftcard, considering these are $200 shoes!
Really, all you need is some black paint. That's just from the box

This is and always will be my favorite shoe of all time. The Cement 3 started my love for kicks. My pair just came in and they are pristine
happy.gif

Yeah in Fact I love the shirt. It's okay if others don't everyone has their own opinions and different taste.
Thats right bro do you. It's one thing to say you dont like the shirt and why but the "cornball" and "hypebeats" comments weren't needed. Feel free to take those comments to that other forum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom