Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FML. Someone on ebay is auctioning a size 6 and showed their customer order come to find out it's from eastbay. Smh. That's some ish if that was my size 6 that was cancelled and now trying to be sold at 300 or more.
mean.gif

Just saw 2 pairs end at $320 + $20 for shipping, prices are slowly declining, I'm hoping they hit $300 including shipping in the next couple days and I'll cop. There's some people on here in the B/S forums trying to get $400+ :smh:

Just saw 2 pairs end at $320 + $20 for shipping, prices are slowly declining, I'm hoping they hit $300 including shipping in the next couple days and I'll cop. There's some people on here in the B/S forums trying to get $400+ :smh:

First week prices are usually ridiculous, give it a week or two and they'll go for about $300 before they go up again.

I'm disappointed. I received my pair from ndc but was shocked when i saw they were of different sizes. The left shoe is 9.5 the right is 10. I ordered a 9.5

jesus what the hell is going on at these sweatshops

Not the first time and it sure won't be the last. If I remember correctly, this happened with a release last year (can't remember which shoe it was) to two members here on NT.

I'm disappointed. I received my pair from ndc but was shocked when i saw they were of different sizes. The left shoe is 9.5 the right is 10. I ordered a 9.5

that's bs
most people have a slightly longer right foot than left, so maybe the pair will be wearable for you?

i have 2 pairs from finishline and 1 pair from nike and ive def noticed leather quality diff.  one of my finishline pairs and my nike pairs both production dates were 12/19/12...tumble leather on point, overall flawless shoe.  however my other finishline pair production date was 11/27/12....the leather in toe box area was 'smoother' not a tumbled texture at all, slight crease on side of shoe, and came in beat up box:  

shoe on left is 11/27/12 shoe on right 12/19/12...as u can see the right shoe has a nice equal tumbled texture all around...while the left shoe it just looks smoother...and i think thats why a lot of people say material is close to 2011 edition...most likely they received 11/27/12 models

not a big deal...but not a fan of this crease on the side either (11/27/12) model

Really stunning to me, don't know why, that NDC, FNL, et al don't have some back stock to replace damaged shoes or size mismatched pairs.

Wasn't able to snag a pair last Wednesday, but I would be super bummed. I mean.. $200 is a lot of dough for any shoe and you want it to look right and be the right size for heaven's sake, out of the box.

JB really needs reassess these limited runs. Everyone knows mistakes happen and not every single pair is going to be 100% perfect when it leaves the factory. People are human and stuff gets missed. But, not having stock to atone for those slip up's - WEAK.

Last edited:
yup it sucks but NDC doesnt care, they will tell you either send them back or keep them. The most they will do is give you a slight discount code to use next time which sucks.

5View media item 265131
well this was my pair from fnl which i posted earlier.. i called nike.. they gave me the run around and to call fnl..
I called fnl and they basically told me to return them for a full refund, and theres nothing they can do for me for an exchange..
I proceeded to ask about replacing my pair for a random restocks of canceled orders and excess pairs.. they told me they dont have any and even if they did they have no control over it

on top of that, fnl didnt even offer me a gift card or some sort of discount.. i had to mention it before she offered me a 10 dollars off 50 coupon which cant be used on jordan products.. not even a gift card..

i basically wasted 3 hours on the phone with these clowns..
i guess i'm done ranting

Back
Top Bottom