Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got my pair from FNL yesterday...
grin.gif

I swear the QA on these shoes are horrible. JB raping us w/ no vasaline...

My pair for the most part was cool, but the print on the front of the shoes are HELLA different! One matches the back just fine but the other is super thick! Totally different pattern. And it almost seemed as though my toe box had small creases in them already...
mean.gif

. Annoying...

so stop buying crappy JB retros?

JESUS CHRIST IT TAKES ALOT TO RUSTLE MY JIMMIES BUT THESE IMBECILES COMPLAINING ABOUT DIFFERENT ELEPHANT PRINT IS GRINDING MY GEARS OD

Too bad that it's not like the old days when you can go through several pairs of 3's at the local Warehouse Shoe store in L.A., to find the right looking print on each shoe.

The good 'ol days. :smokin

Just looked over my CC statement and noticed that I wasnt charged tax for the first time ever from NDC - flat $200.  I ordered from the TLO link on RD and shipped regular ground to Florida as I always do.  Im not complaining or anything but anyone else get that lucky???

it's crazy how some people on ebay are selling these for less that $300. People in LA are willing to go $350-$400 for these

Eastbay Gold loyalty membership FTW.

Free 3 day shipping and no tax on anything. Price of the sneakers is what I pay.

it's crazy how some people on ebay are selling these for less that $300. People in LA are willing to go $350-$400 for these

It really depends, I've seen a pair on ebay fetch for $305, but the seller mentioned there were flaws with the Nike Air logo having been scuffed - meanwhile another pair that appeared to look 'flawless' went for about for $375.

My friend seems adamant on not trying to spend over $325 - but I haven't had any luck in searching for him.

Got my 88 cement 3's in today from Eastbay. Shoes are very very dope to see in person. Glad I managed to snag a pair for retail. Still wish these were more available but it is what it is. Will throw pics on here with my ds 2001 bc 3's later today. Good quality on these for a change...:nthat:

I'm gonna use one of my pairs to trade for two pairs of black/royal 1s. These are nice, but the black/royals are on my grail list.

Last edited:
jus got my pair the quality is great absoluty no falws on mine at all it seems the leather is real soft on the shoe thats y all u guys prob had some creases

Argh, missed the delivery of my eastbay and fl today, smh...driving me crazy cant wait to get hold of these.

Aite to all the brotha who missed out. Important information***
Footlocker Canada restocking march 23. Let me rephrase that, getting initial shipment considering we never got them in Canada to begin with. 239 msrp

2 pairs? That won't happen.

It won't happen simply because finding someone with 2 pairs of Royals (or 3 assuming someone actually wants a pair to rock) will be next to impossible. Considering these are reselling for $350-$400 though, it's not terribly unreasonable to do a 2 for 1.

It won't happen simply because finding someone with 2 pairs of Royals (or 3 assuming someone actually wants a pair to rock) will be next to impossible. Considering these are reselling for $350-$400 though, it's not terribly unreasonable to do a 2 for 1.

I agree, not unreasonable, but I think you got it with finding someone with 2 pairs. Might not be many with a pair, let alone 2.

When I finally got my pair (which was fairly quick, using the "Standard" shipping method via nikestore), I compared them with my 2011 pair, and honestly, the quality is damn-near identical. I was expecting a noticeable difference in the quality, but that is definitely not the case. However, the 2011 pair wasn't bad, in my opinion, so it's not like I'm disappointed or anything. The 2011 White/Cement 3 was easily one of my most worn shoes in 2012 (that and the 2012 White/Cement 4s), so I'm happy as hell to have another pair on deck, for retail, with the "Nike Air" on back to top it off. And yes, I am happy that the shoes have the "Nike Air" on the back, unlike you weirdos that suddenly love the Jumpman branding as opposed to the OG "Nike Air". Y'all "Hatebeasts" are really letting your heads get clouded with that BS, not wanting to like something that other people happen to like, at any costs. Y'all cry about it when JB changes the slightest detail from the OG pairs they retro, but when they actually bring back the "Nike Air" from the OG pairs, making it that much closer to the original, iconic pair, y'all suddenly hate it, and this shoe is "only for the Hypebeasts". Isn't the whole thing about hypebeasts that they only like stuff that is popular, instead of liking something regardless of what people think? So, if you only like stuff that isn't popular, instead of liking something regardless of what people think, aren't you doing the exact same thing y'all harp about? Marinate on that one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom