Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I personally don't like to feel like I'm swimming in my sneakers, which is why even a .5 size bigger is a problem.
I do not like my shoes to move around when I am walking even a little bit. I can handle it on SBs but prefer not too.
These are like .75 size large. Not a full size but I went a half size down. I got an insole and put it on top of the nike insole. It is a great solution if you are trying to fix a half size down. I am trying to fix a quarter size and it is tight but I aint trippin. I like my shoes to tight anyway.

Don't act like you don't love the smell of fresh new sneakers.  Gamers can relate, when you buy a new video game, the smell of the instruction booklet is just TOUCHE.  When I open a box of brand new sneakers, the smell is orgasmic.  I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks this.  Come at me.
I agree. But these don't even smell like new shoes. These smell like strong *** glue

Why is everyone still saying these are limited? It just seems that way because everybody bought 3 pairs. There will probably be a couple more restocks plus in store sales soon too.

I wouldnt be suprised if they put out an 88 retro black cement on sunday during the all star game since thats what he wore. Just wishful thinking lol

QC on these are amongst the worst I seen in awhile. Still on the hunt for a size 12 but it is disappointing to see so many with flaws on their pairs. Especially since these cost a whopping $200+.

Got my pair from FNL yesterday...
grin.gif

I swear the QA on these shoes are horrible. JB raping us w/ no vasaline...

My pair for the most part was cool, but the print on the front of the shoes are HELLA different! One matches the back just fine but the other is super thick! Totally different pattern. And it almost seemed as though my toe box had small creases in them already...
mean.gif

. Annoying...
Don't buy more Js... Problem solved.

Don't act like you don't love the smell of fresh new sneakers.  Gamers can relate, when you buy a new video game, the smell of the instruction booklet is just TOUCHE.  When I open a box of brand new sneakers, the smell is orgasmic.  I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks this.  Come at me.
No. It means the game was taken care of I can't buy a used game (post N64) without the instructions. If you cant spend two seconds putting the instructions back in the box I doubt you took care of the game disc/cartridge.

I hate when I let people borrow my games and my instructions are missing :smh:

I'm no longer a gamer though. Still I will pick up the ocassional game.

^^man, the brand new smell of a new Atari game was something else. They don't make plastic cartridges like they used to.

If you guys want quality, buy some Italian brand shoes. That's the only way you're gonna see quality. As long as Jordans are made in China, they're gonna be made from cheap **** and have flaws.

If you guys want quality, buy some Italian brand shoes. That's the only way you're gonna see quality. As long as Jordans are made in China, they're gonna be made from cheap **** and have flaws.
I've been saying this to people forever. They just can't get it through their head

But there are definitely other brands and even nike shoes that are made in china with better quality and little to no flaws. I think this is what most are comparing it too.

just got offered quai 54's for my 2nd pair of white cements, do I take this deal and run or no? 

:lol: Where did you get this from.

Go look at some New Balance. It doesn't matter if they're $60 or $160. They're still well made with quality materials.

Just curious if anybody wore theres and have any cracking issues because from wht ive seen tons of the 2011s cracked pretty easy, dont really buy much of the new reretro Jordans because I have just about everything I need from the first go round..lol..my 03's are still holding up very nicely...But cool curious to here your answers..

Nothing is wrong with the bred 4's and fire 5's i have them both. The 5's are the first j's i ever had when i was a kid. I just don't wanna wear my 3s & 11's until the people in my area have beat theirs up. Same thing with the 4's and 5's ill break mine out probably at the end of the semester when theirs are effed up. Enough with calling people hype. Go to the nike retro forum and tell everyone that foamposites suck, even if they weren't 250 & penny was a sucky player who dissapointed everyone. Or go yell at everyone buying those wack a** barkley posites.thats hype if you want to get technical. Is it so hard to understand that i like waiting a little to break kicks out so instead of 50 people having icey kicks its just me and a handful of people.
i can feel you on the wait. i usually wait about a year before mine even go on my feet for the first time

Just curious if anybody wore theres and have any cracking issues because from wht ive seen tons of the 2011s cracked pretty easy, dont really buy much of the new reretro Jordans because I have just about everything I need from the first go round..lol..my 03's are still holding up very nicely...But cool curious to here your answers..

I think the general consensus with the 2011 WC 3s was that the midsoles held up pretty well. I've worn mine probably 10x and there isn't a single sign of chipping. I can't speak for these though.

I'm wearing my 2011 again today at work and I've worn them 25+ times. They look brand new still, and there's not the slightest hint of chipping. My BC3 have a hairline crack around the white painted midsole (not the black) after maybe 200 wears. I feel like they've addressed the 3's cracking issues pretty well the past few years. But that's just me... we'll see how these 88's hold up in time.

But there are definitely other brands and even nike shoes that are made in china with better quality and little to no flaws. I think this is what most are comparing it too.

^THIS, plus when people complain about quality they are usually comparing them to other JB releases which were...wait for it.....made in China...

My UPS guy is usually here in the morning.

Its now noon and this SUCKA is still not here. WTF? I want my shoes already.

Sorry just venting. Seeing all these pictures is making want them even more.

:lol: Where did you get this from.

Go look at some New Balance. It doesn't matter if they're $60 or $160. They're still well made with quality materials.

THIS. Made in the USA and committed to quality at all price levels.

On the other hand, if you are really disappointed with your pair you have recourse: RETURN THEM.

its jordan brand. the quality is what it is. they have reason to change. sales are at an all time high. why would they spend more to improve quality? shoes are still selling out

Jordans have never had great quality. Even the OG's had quality control issues and you had to pick through pairs. Most n00bs don't know this though. Materials may have been better (because Nike used better materials before Jordans in particular propelled them thru the business stratosphere), but quality control has always been an issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom