Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finally receiving my online orders. Dunno if they worth the $200 price tag though. The box also feels cheaper -- part of it is starting to come off as the glue is getting weaker

Spoke to a Nike Town worker in London today whilst copping Royal 1s and he gave me word that the confirmed European release is March 23rd. So maybe you guys will get a re-stock then as rumored.

Best post so far...if you're European :wink:

^
eek.gif
  Congrats on those pickups! Some of you are really lucky getting 2, 3, 4, and 5 pairs. I was only able to get one from NDC but i'm happy since they are flawless. I'm afraid to wear mine because I don't wanna mess em' up I want them looking brand new. If I had multiple pairs i'd wear without fear since I got a backup pair I can rock just in case they get messed up.I won't rock mine until I get a 2nd by next week hopefully for under $400.
Thanks. I got the 8 and 8.5 for myself, but I think I'm going to stick with the 8.5s. I use insoles (to make them more comfy) and they add half a size so I don't think I'd be able to fit the 8s with the insoles in. So now I'm looking for someone to size swap with locally. Haha. Good luck with finding the second pair. That's the exact reason I'm doubling up. No that I jack my shoes up anyway, but it's good to know that I have another DS pair to look at. Haha.

Lotta kats luv the 3s me I'm just not a fan but maybe if I had them in black I mite change my mind. Lol

Just looked over my CC statement and noticed that I wasnt charged tax for the first time ever from NDC - flat $200.  I ordered from the TLO link on RD and shipped regular ground to Florida as I always do.  Im not complaining or anything but anyone else get that lucky???

Yes ! I was super spruced also. No tax or shipping. Literally $200.

Did you pay with PayPal?

might be random? i remember awhile back i got charged no tax on an order while majority of other people that day got charger tax.

wish i never got charged tax for every order

These are "88's"...????

With a tumbled leather tongue though?

:rofl:

JB owns you sheep. How can anyone defend these outside of being 2011 retros with Nike replacing the Jumpman?

Terrible!

how can I recover my 2006 mafiasco account? I have tried the procedure, I need that. I feel if I had posted with it, some OGs could have helped me out

These are "88's"...????

With a tumbled leather tongue though?

:rofl:

JB owns you sheep. How can anyone defend these outside of being 2011 retros with Nike replacing the Jumpman?

Terrible!
More people have been calling em the Dunk Contest or 2013 WCIIIs than 88 IIIs
Owns us sheep. Many people dont care. As long as the shoe is good, i could give a **** about the differences from the OG The jumpman is the only unforgivable 1, especially the ones on the Is

Back
Top Bottom