Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got mine 2 days ago. 
smokin.gif

I totally ignored the tweet.  Didn't read it correctly.  :frown:

Was looking to scoop a 9.5 in Bred 13s for my lil' bro and a 10.5 in the WC Retro 3s for myself.  Someone release them.  haha

Bigj explained why he locked the thread. You can't have nice things if you don't follow simple rules and at times it's easier to just lock the whole thread.

Not the best shoe in my closet.  Nothing like the 01 blk cements. terrible manufacturing. Ill probably end up trading or selling at sneakercon

Bigj explained why he locked the thread. You can't have nice things if you don't follow simple rules and at times it's easier to just lock the whole thread.

You might as well lock every thread. Because what he said is going on in every thread.
And where would that leave us?

What are you doing to help? Do you flag posts that are clearly breaking the rules or do you skim right over them.

And where would that leave us?

What are you doing to help? Do you flag posts that are clearly breaking the rules or do you skim right over them.

Help?.. It's not like I saw people selling, trading, or killing each other in there. To me it doesnt really bother me man. It's all fun forum chat.

Last edited:
I think we should all start trying to really hook people up with this stuff...

Purchase em for the guy and have him pay what you pay + shipping to him, or hell, put his shipping info in after he PayPal's you the money.

Releasing them, there is likely a shot that he will NEVER see them...

Come on NT
Next time, Gadget.

Been searching for a second pair, size 14, to swap my second pair of sz 14 DS Concords for, but no luck. I don't want to have to pay $300+ for a pair, I ended up coming out of pocket $150 for my current pair

man this was a crazy release, what ever happen to the days when you can just walk in to a store after work and pick up some kicks 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom