Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone else order from Monday on the GS release from Finishline still say processing?

Last edited:
Wish I knew these run big but im assuming theres no mens 7.5 I wear an 8 in most shoes so thats what I got ended up being too big might have to find a sz 7 now

who has the better side of the trade, south beach Lebron 9s for Jordan 3 88 and Jordan 2012 wolf grey deluxe pack? im the one whos trading the jordan 3 88 and 2012's.. or is this a pretty even trade? i dont wanna come out as the one with the bad deal..

reg_634.olivia.jason.ls.21713_copy.jpg

olivia-wilde-jason-sudeikis-big-apple-dog-walk.jpg
Olivia Wilde and McLovin's Dad?

I really want a pair , personally like the white 3s and 4s better than the black cements and bred 4s, although most would say the opposite , personal preference , I'm also probably the only guy in here who doesn't care for the Jordan 11s too , personal preference

I really want a pair , personally like the white 3s and 4s better than the black cements and bred 4s, although most would say the opposite , personal preference , I'm also probably the only guy in here who doesn't care for the Jordan 11s too , personal preference

Not the only person who does not like 11's I'm with you there bro. Always like them until I put them on my feet and I can't make them work with anything. So I admire them for being a design classic but they just don't suit me.

Back
Top Bottom