Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i ended up copping 2 pairs of these 1 for 200 and 1 for 180 cause of my finishline reward and the 1's for 200 shipped 

i spent 3 grand on sneakers since the new year ...the grape 5's and black toes will probably be all i cop until the at least aug/sept as far as new releases 

Took a peak on eBay and the resell price inst bad on those. About $330-350. Once my taxes come in, gonna cop and keep on ice until summer time

Took a peak on eBay and the resell price inst bad on those. About $330-350. Once my taxes come in, gonna cop and keep on ice until summer time
yeah after that all star weekend flood and the NDC restock it brought down the market...the hype died down once the all star pack and the royal 1's dropped 

IF THESE RESTOCK I AINT COPPING.

I SHEEPISHLY COPPED FOR 35O

SMH @ MYSELF

BUT THEY ARE DOPE AND I CANT WAIT TO BUST EM OUT THIS SPRING W DA TIGER CAMO SHORTS

AND A BLACK JERSEY

For the Houston peeps another restock! Go to footaction north line or footlocker galleria, go go go

They still had the 88 retros in the Galleria HOH. Picked my second pair today. I thought I missed these since the Galleria was crazy crowded last weekend.

Last edited:
I bought a 2pairs last week, I'm in San Antonio sent my dad and he bought me 2 more a 9 & 10

Im in Houston i hit the HOH at northline and no 88s .  Must have been a galleria thing .  That place does backdoor **** all the time

how large was the houston restock? can anyone confirm they still have stock there? 

everytime i try calling them i get a busy tone.. im sure they got the phone of the hook!

Back
Top Bottom