Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

As i post this every month; here you go...
Top Sellers in February: AJ3 Bright Crimson, AJ13 Squadron Blue, AF1 Low white, AJ5 Fire Red, Kids J5 V-Day, Timbs 10061, Lebron X white, AJ3 Joker, AJ3 ’88
(obviously, the limited launches won't top this list)

Someone who works at HoH said they had apparel for the 3 88s in their stock room waiting for 3/23 to release. Mostly waiting for the shoes come

Since mine fits .5" bigger... i think im going to put them up on ebay and then with that ever i make off of them buying a size 11.5. Hope they dont mind light creases.

I've been hesitant to buy another pair of white cement 3s, waiting to see if the 3/23 date holds any truth.

Saw this pic on Instagram today and nearly threw up.

357hmk0.png

sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

"1 to rock, 88 to stock."
Either a photoshop or the majority of those boxes are Crimson 3's.

welp, thats da difference between a cat that had em when da nike air was there, and a new jack.

True, if I were a noob that never had a pair but I have two pairs of OG's that I was able to buy back in '94 once I started collecting. No new jack here

da min that jumpman was in da back of da shoe, it desecrated da sneaker, and we been waiting ever since for da return of nike air.

I feel you 100%. NA has that historical and sentimental value but over the years of collecting I come to realize that they are just shoes at the end of the day, NA on the back or not.

Last edited:
^
then why even buy them? i mean, they're kinda a rip-off if you're just looking for something to house your feet

one selects these cause they are in fact more than just another pair of shoes to that person

so i agree wit da ninja

Last edited:
^^ because I buy what I want and not what people say I should or shouldn't buy regardless of price or NA or Jumpman logos

That's the purpose of a shoe, to house your feet in for comfort, traction, stability, and of course looks, if not, then we all would still be barefoot
:lol: Why else would I buy shoes for? To have them sit as a display and not wear them? :wink:

Last edited:
^
then why even buy them? i mean, they're kinda a rip-off if you're just looking for something to house your feet

one selects these cause they are in fact more than just another pair of shoes to that person

so i agree wit da ninja

So you and Ninja don't have any jumpman Jordan's I-VI ?

welp, thats da difference between a cat that had em when da nike air was there, and a new jack.

da min that jumpman was in da back of da shoe, it desecrated da sneaker, and we been waiting ever since for da return of nike air.

You're always talking out of your ***.

I had them and still have them and don't get worked up about the Nike Air and Jumpman, because no retro is 100% accurate. You can nitpick every release be it colors, materials or the Jumpman. You're happy about the Nike Air, but satisfied with the Jordan at the bottom? You're happy about Nike Air, but ok with the shape and height? That's why a lot of the Nike Air crew are full of it.

I really hope you don't have any I's, III's, IV's, V's and VI's with Jumpmans, because you would have contradicted everything you said.

Last edited:
So you...don't have any jumpman Jordan's I-VI ?

actually i do not

but it wouldn't make me a hypocrite if i did because i agree the nike air on da heel is special, or the way it should be for that matter
i could still have jumpman j's and just like them less

actually i do not

but it wouldn't make me a hypocrite if i did because i agree the nike air on da heel is special, or the way it should be for that matter
i could still have jumpman j's and just like them less

You just said why buy them to someone else? But now you're saying if you did that you wouldn't be a hypocrite?

And you're saying it's ok for virtually everything else to be different as long as it has Nike Air? Because that's what makes it special?

You're always talking out of your ***.

I had them and still have them and don't get worked up about the Nike Air and Jumpman, because no retro is 100% accurate. You can nitpick every release be it colors, materials or the Jumpman. You're happy about the Nike Air, but satisfied with the Jordan at the bottom? You're happy about Nike Air, but ok with the shape and height? That's why a lot of the Nike Air crew are full of it.

I really hope you don't have any I's, III's, IV's, V's and VI's with Jumpmans, because you would have contradicted everything you said.

I agree. By his definition, he should only have retros up until 2000 or so. Once it was decided a long time ago that NA won't be on retros, you had a choice, either protest that and not buy at all, or just say F it, it is what it is and buy the shoe because you like it. Everyone has their preference but this idea of being a "purist" for such a small detail is silly at this point.

You just said why buy them to someone else? But now you're saying if you did that you wouldn't be a hypocrite?

And you're saying it's ok for virtually everything else to be different as long as it has Nike Air? Because that's what makes it special?

huh? i'm not following you at all

my argument is why buy a certain shoe at all? because they are special and not just another shoe
& dude says he buys what he wants

good for him, that's also what i do, so they are more than just a random pair of shoes

whatever else are you projecting onto what i said - i don't follow, other than i can tell you're goading me into arguing with you

Back
Top Bottom