Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Damn I didn't even realize these were coming out this weekend up here, not even interested though I could give a **** about branding especially for that 250 price point. I'm good with my 03's and 11's. 

And here comes the Asian stocks for these... More raffles again via email@ some nike store. Man, I just wish I'm there to pickup if i join.>(

What do you guys think about this trade? My DS bred xi for dudes white cement III 88's?
My personal opinion on this is if you are giving up some CDP or 2012 Black/Red 11's, go through with the trade.

It all still boils down to how you value your shoes but I think it's pretty even if you own one of the two versions I mentioned. Especially since there is an abundant amount of 2012 xi's and more to be released again this upcoming weekend.

Blame the Fees! Half the sellers will drop price in a Direct Paypal Transaction. "Invoiced Of Course" Its the only way i will even sell things on FeeBay these days! There Taxing across the board!
You can't even do business like that through eBay. It doesn't allow you to send any kind of e-mail address, so no one can send you an invoice.

Lol I just sold like 5 pairs that were on ebay but paid for via invoice. Tell them to send you their email like this: 123gimmemoney at gmail com

Last edited:
Lol I just sold like 5 pairs that were on ebay but paid for via invoice. Tell them to send you their email like this: 123gimmemoney at gmail com
Yep, and write the word invoice like this: inv0ice.  eBay's weak *** conditional statements.  Can't fool this developer.
laugh.gif

"FYI - quit calling early/variant/fake pairs B-GRADES. It's IGNORANT. B-Grades are pairs that are ONLY sold at Nike Factory and Clearance stores initially. "

QFTFT

Every line up or video I hear people saying B grade thing its making me go insane. Idiots on fake seller's youtube channels saying there b grades...when the colorways were never released.:x You just can't help some people.

"FYI - quit calling early/variant/fake pairs B-GRADES. It's IGNORANT. B-Grades are pairs that are ONLY sold at Nike Factory and Clearance stores initially. "

QFTFT

Every line up or video I hear people saying B grade thing its making me go insane. Idiots on fake seller's youtube channels saying there b grades...when the colorways were never released.:x You just can't help some people.

EXACTLY!

Hopefully the value of these due rise up after this weekends release in euro/Asia bc I got mines on the release day here in the US and I do value these shoes

Hopefully the value of these due rise up after this weekends release in euro/Asia bc I got mines on the release day here in the US and I do value these shoes
so if the value drops after more of these show up on ebay from internationals you'll stop liking these shoes? 
roll.gif

holy ****, this game is ****,

QFTFT

QFT
these kids don't even know what they're talking about :smh:

Back
Top Bottom