Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The price hike on these after the 23rd. :x

If the price hike is significant, I will be selling mine. Never liked the WCIII colorway and never really cared for NA vs. Jumpman logo. (Shrug).

Profit margin on the other hand . . .

It's hard to hold on to shoes if I don't wear them right away, especially if I got them at retail and they are sought after.

I really had my fingers crossed for a restock. the Nike air doesnt really do anything for me but my 2 pairs from 2011 are beat...

If the price hike is significant, I will be selling mine. Never liked the WCIII colorway and never really cared for NA vs. Jumpman logo. (Shrug).

It's hard to hold on to shoes if I don't wear them right away, especially if I got them at retail and they are sought after.
This. I like mine, but they're sitting DS too. If there is a big price increase and I get a decent offer, I'll let mine go too.

This. I like mine, but they're sitting DS too. If there is a big price increase and I get a decent offer, I'll let mine go too.
Their will be alot of this going on, that's why i don't see why people stress over missing out on release day. As time goes on and the hype dies more people are going to be ditching pairs. Most common excuse, "I bought 90 pairs and I'm just trying to help someone out that's why the price is so low but these are still sellling for ___+ on eBay."
Sellers on eBay are really full of themselves smh
Always are, but when we start letting them hold on to pairs they'll come back to reality. Do this, Add about 15 pairs to your "Watch List" and everytime a pair is relisted make a private offer. See you can normal shave 30.00 off most prices over 230.00 if you explain the eBay fee schedule to this sellers who think eBay is going to let them get rich.

Last edited:
Sellers on eBay are really full of themselves smh
Blame the Fees! Half the sellers will drop price in a Direct Paypal Transaction. "Invoiced Of Course" Its the only way i will even sell things on FeeBay these days! There Taxing across the board!

Blame the Fees! Half the sellers will drop price in a Direct Paypal Transaction. "Invoiced Of Course" Its the only way i will even sell things on FeeBay these days! There Taxing across the board!

This is basically what eBay has become. You find something you want and solicit to complete the sale outside of eBay. They have tried everything from blocking email addresses from being sent to blocking the phrase "paypal invoice". I can see it already they are going to start raising paypal fees after seeing how much money they are losing with their ridiculous final value fees.

Last edited:
This is basically what eBay has become. You find something you want an solicit to complete the sale outside of eBay. The have tried everything from blocking email addresses from being sent to blocking the phrase "paypal invoice". I can see it already they are going to start raising paypal fees after seeing how much money they are losing with their ridiculous final value fees.

Plus now they charge you final value fees if you end auction early and it already had bids :smokin

Plus now they charge you final value fees if you end auction early and it already had bids :smokin

Yea forgot about that too. It almost makes more sense to list at a ridiculous buy it now listing and hope you get people to request that you complete the price reduced sale through an invoice.

I understand making a profit but these sellers are something else :lol: ...but I found someone willing to sell me a pair for an alright price...let see what happens :nerd:

Plus now they charge you final value fees if you end auction early and it already had bids
smokin.gif
They just got me with this! Plus new eBayers are killing the system. They want items shipped a hour after the auction ends, open cases the next day. Send you 90 messages a hour. I had to tell a cat last week that even if he purchased from a retailer he wouldn't have shipping info, in 4 hours, LOL. The eBay system is just becoming bad in general.

They just got me with this! Plus new eBayers are killing the system. They want items shipped a hour after the auction ends, open cases the next day. Send you 90 messages a hour. I had to tell a cat last week that even if he purchased from a retailer he wouldn't have shipping info, in 4 hours, LOL. The eBay system is just becoming bad in general.
THIS. And what was said above about completing **** out of eBay. I dont really re-sell kicks, rarely use it to unload an unwanted pair but I do a lot with phones and technology stuff...eBay is totally centered now towards the buyers and their every need. If I don't ship RIGHT AWAY I can expect nasty messages, negative feedback, and a case opened. And they took away our ability to leave any feedback other than positive, which is pure BS. This is why I put a 2 day handle time on all my listings, I transfer the money to my bank before I ship, and I cover all my bases. I been on eBay since 2003 and it has gotten ridiculous. 

Sorry to go off topic from 88's, but someone brought eBay up and I had to go off lol.

Exactly this. Never really was a huge fan of the WC3's. If resale prices jump on the 23rd, best believe I'm either gonna sell or use my 9.5's as trade bait. Also, China getting 450 pairs (if it's true) is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Exactly this. Never really was a huge fan of the WC3's. If resale prices jump on the 23rd, best believe I'm either gonna sell or use my 9.5's as trade bait. Also, China getting 450 pairs (if it's true) is absolutely ridiculous.
Man, when will you guys realize that first, you will see all these shoes rerelased at retail and second know shoe is worth stressing over. I have more unworn pairs of shoes than I care to count. Whenever i miss something i want I just look at the mountain of boxes and laugh at myself. China will get more than 450 pairs! Jordan Brand still trying to sell people on exclusiveness. 

Back
Top Bottom