Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Thanks, man.
They're not synonyms?

Also, how do these fit? Tts?
Re-launch is like what the Bred 11 did on March 23, with like tickets n stuff as if it were the original RD

I say tts Im a 12 and my 12s fit perfect. Our feet arent the same though. Some say go .5 down some say tts.

If I wear size 9 usually, what size should I get in 3 cement? I wear 9.5 11 Bred and 9 in barkley posite.

Thanks for the clarification, dudes :pimp:

It was still hard getting those 11s in March though :lol:

If I wear size 9 usually, what size should I get in 3 cement? I wear 9.5 11 Bred and 9 in barkley posite.
I say go with the size MOST of your shoes are. If its too big you can always wear thicker socks or stuff the shoe (if you cant trade it for a smaller size) but if you buy .5 down and they too tight then you outta luck

Thanks for the clarification, dudes
pimp.gif

It was still hard getting those 11s in March though
laugh.gif
I was shocked on original RD in dec that NDC let you check out with 2 at a time. But now looking back at it I see why cuz the damn shoe was produced in abundance lol

Gonna try to get myself a pair. Originally bought a pair, but they fit a bit too big so I just sold them to my friend. Hopefully, I can get through again and just be satisfied lol.

This is like Christmas in May for the hypebeasts lol...and a knife to the chest for re-sellers and Flight Club. 

All kidding aside, I will be copping a second pair for sure. My pair from 2/6 is still DS, and will be worn once I have a double.

So what's the trick to getting shoes on footlocker? Every time I've tried to get a shoe on there, it's sold out before the timer is even over...

I never find those cartoons funny

Resellers shouldnt be sitting on these still though, the demand was outrageous.

I never find those cartoons funny

Resellers shouldnt be sitting on these still though, the demand was outrageous.
Some wait for the supply to dry up in the market to trickle some in for massive profit. Would be smart... if Nike weren't doing the same thing.

So from what i have read on twitter and here...its online only, correct?

The May 25th is not a magic date.  IMO.

Nike, Inc. is expected to report earnings on 06/27/2013. The report will be for the fiscal Quarter ending May 2013

Way to go Nike! Massive restock before quarter ending.

Well, sheesh, I'm going to grab myself some shares along with the shoe.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Striking out so badly on the 25th.  Flight from London to Chicago takes off 10 minutes before release.  My hope is that the prices from resellers go down quite a bit.

got lucky w/ a pair from original RD.. too bad they fit soo damn big.. had to let them go...

will be trying my luck again this time.. but shooting for a 10.5 (whole size smaller then last time) smh

Striking out so badly on the 25th.  Flight from London to Chicago takes off 10 minutes before release.  My hope is that the prices from resellers go down quite a bit.
Ummm, why not just call in a threat and get that **** delayed?

I can't be the only one who's done this, right?

Back
Top Bottom