Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

just had to say i missed out on royals and black toes, but i would never trade my 88s for either, but that's just me.
About 2 weeks after royals dropped someone offered me WC 88 IIIs and $200 for my Royals lol. I declined because I love my Royals with a passion

i think people are more likely to trade their iiis to get royals because at the end of the day the iiis are just another white shoe.

just had to say i missed out on royals and black toes, but i would never trade my 88s for either, but that's just me.

This. For the reason is that the white cement 3's are my grails. My favorite 3 colorway out of the bunch. I have 2 pairs of the 2003's (1 DS and 1 worn over 40 times in good condition), 1 pair of the 2011's, 1 pair of the 2013's). This is one of the few shoes I would buy over and over again (Jumpman or Nike Air).

Last edited:
Just another white shoe lol that was funny....you might want to add that everyone wants but very hard to get don't get me wrong royals are raw but I think cement print is hard

Last edited:
S/O to King Kong 34. For those who don't know he's a saint and when I struck out yesterday morning he was able to buy these and black toes for me off ndc and have it shipped to my house
smokin.gif

Guess how much he wanted??? N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

#MemberOfTheYear

Oh and he did MORE than okay himself with pick ups this weekend.
nthat.gif
, he better prepare that inbox tho lol

Def the best cw of the 3's IMO. Simple clean cw with the elephant print accent. I plan to UNDS these then I go to Cali next month on vacation.
happy.gif

roll.gif
I think he's already got the blunt of it. They've slowed since my initial post in the Black Toe thread. That Black Toe post was a book so his inbox got hit quickly after
I seen that post lol. It's cool to know that some people on this site enjoy helping people tho.

The royals Wings Logo ****s on these. Y'all are nuts
laugh.gif
fixed.
laugh.gif
 for real though IMO 3's and 4's are both sort of
grin.gif
 models. The OGs looked good with the higher cut, but the retros look terrible. the 3 is sort of a bland model and the elephant print looks bad on retros. the 4s were sort of a failed attempt at being a futuristic looking shoe imo. 5 and up all look amazing but the 3s and 4s imo seem kind of like a blur in the end and not executed as well as they could be. I may be bias cause I prefer the more edgy ahead of their time looking models but that's just my opinion 1s and 2s > 3s and 4s

If anyone plans in copping these from a resller be careful because they have "grey market" fakes of Retro 88's now that and UNBELIEVABLELY close to the real shoe. Unless you own the shoe or have one to compare it to, you would probably be fooled.

Here is a video of the "grey market" retro 88:
It's shocking. In the description of the video u can clearly see the link to the replica site that sent them to him.

If your planning to purchase these I highly suggest doing your homework or asking for a reciept with them.

The Elephant print caught my eye immediately! Looks like it was done with a sharpie, those definitely wouldn't fool many. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom