Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Passed on these. My '11s are still extremely clean, and I don't care much for the "Nike Air" on 3s. Now if they release Nike Air Bred 4s... now that's a different story...
nthat.gif

good sht. I wasn't able to cop anything.
I got lucky af online. I really wanted the 1's too. I thought it would be a semi-easy cop with all the restocks but they were sold out pretty much right when they opened the mall doors. Didn't see those black toe 1's being so limited and the prices they're going for now is just too high for me. 

I have NEVER SEEN these go for UNDER $200.  Let alone $250!  Ya'll cats be trippin lmfao...

Anyone can easily just throw it out there "YA DOODZ THESE GO FOR UNDER $200..."

Fact is.. Where? Screen shot? Can't provide nothin!

I'd rather be rockin Cements > Royals any day of the week.

Last edited:
I would never trade my Royals or Black toes & cash for the 88s. BUT if they made blk/cmt NA IIIs, then I would reconsider. I think I would make love to that colorway.

Good points man. I'm bouta just pull the trigger on these DS Chicago 10s and Playoff 12's for $205 each.
nice, yeah this 3 release was a bunch of BS but Ive got everything else this year online and for the past 8 years with

little to no problems, dont know why they screwed us on this release. I also think all the speculation of other kicks

from the rest of this year made everyone camp online and when that turned out to be BS, everyone went straight

for the 3s.

I would never trade these 88s for royals even though I own both. IMO the WC3 is one of the more iconic Jordans ever. Both are in my top 5 though. These 88s were done so nicely.

Congrats to those able to cop. I struckout completely on Saturday.

I would never trade these 88s for royals even though I own both. IMO the WC3 is one of the more iconic Jordans ever. Both are in my top 5 though. These 88s were done so nicely.

Congrats to those able to cop. I struckout completely on Saturday.
I also own both, but I think I'd trade my extra pair of 88s for another pair of royals.

the quality on these are amazing, why can't all JB shoes be this good!

lmfao amazing? I mean these were basically almost identical to the 3s released in 2011. Other then the nike air on the back obviously. For a 40$ price hike i was expecting AMAZING quality but i dont think these are AMAZING. Im not complaining im just stating the obvious. I was expecting a little more.

lmfao amazing? I mean these were basically almost identical to the 3s released in 2011. Other then the nike air on the back obviously. For a 40$ price hike i was expecting AMAZING quality but i dont think these are AMAZING. Im not complaining im just stating the obvious. I was expecting a little more.

I agree, amazing definitely not, decent quality - yes. And for the extra $40 they were not worth it.

Do you even own a pair? The quality is way better than the 2011.

Just feel the leather, it's way more buttery. Soft. Quality > 2011. Period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom