Official Air Jordan 7 "Pantone" Release Thread

eBay has a 20% off $50+ coupon and one of the categories it applies to is sporting goods. Apparently, if you can get the seller to resist the item under "sporting goods" the coupon will work.

Seeing a lot of these for $140-$150 on the bay.

Which means something like $112-$120 for these and many listings offering free shipping.

I'm contemplating nabbing these for $120 right now. Thinking about how good they looked in person. It might just happen...

Last edited:
Do It!!! That's Cheap!!! AF...
I KNOW 
laugh.gif

It's gonna be between these and the DMP Orlando 7s.

But in my head, I'm going...

Last edited:
Nike messed up my BC 6 order (I was going to get them for $105 after ebates) so they offered me these for $126 shipped out the door... I feel kinda ripped off but I guess it was better than nothing.

Copped off 290sq for $77 after using promo code sale30. Even though shipping is a grip still came out to less than 100

I just placed an order for these on Eastbay. The total came out to $119.52 after taxes and free shipping. I used the 25% off deal.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Nike hasn't lifted the coupon ban on these.

I'd buy them for that 20% off and have a gc to burn.

They are in the clearance section.

Just call or chat and they will apply the code for you.
They just did it for me.

I feel like it shouldn't have worked but it did. He had me complete the order then adjusted it. Worked out to about $78 for me...had a gift card. Did eBates too but not holding breath.

So how to keep these clean? Looked at display pairs today at the mall and some were grimy lol.

I feel like it shouldn't have worked but it did. He had me complete the order then adjusted it. Worked out to about $78 for me...had a gift card. Did eBates too but not holding breath.

So how to keep these clean? Looked at display pairs today at the mall and some were grimy lol.

Definitely spray with Crep or similar to keep them looking fresh.

Back
Top Bottom