**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

jp_aj8nvy_collage_tee.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

As far as the Peapods go, I don't like them at all. But hey, that's me.

I'm a sucka for navy but, I already copped aqua's and prolly will pass on these for an OG colorway.

To me these aint exactly ugly but they aint too fly either. I'm not sure if I'll cop or not, they're more colorful than the aquas but to me it just looks weird. I don't know yet....if I find for discount perhaps, otherwise they'll be passed on..word to McNabb.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I got that pea pod hoody today for $85.00 thanks to a good guy and a great hookup at footaction. If you reading this thanks man.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

ordered them this morning. orange blaze then playoffs next
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

i passed on the aquas for these ,,purple shoes????no way ......the matching painted hoody sets these off

Does anyone know if SWOOSH.COM will be getting these???

Thanks
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

thats a nice fitted up there
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

i will pass only shoes i am thinking about is the black/red XV's and maybe the Stealth VIII (im am suprised nobody has mentioned these)

not to hate... to each his own.... but in my opinion these are awful! the only way i would rock these is if i played basketball at Auburn, or the golden state warriors...

what store online has this shirt...
im debating if i should COP or NOT??
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

haven't decided on whether or not to cop em..gotta start savin money for the holiday season and the packs

lookin for an authentic devin hester jersey for it
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

yo i seen some one in my class today wit em. to my surprise they do look better in person, buti'm not no fan of the 8s
aj23kicks u go to SUNY old westbury i might of peeped u

personally feel that would look better if they were BLACK rather than navy blue
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

We've seen worse from JB.

But no thanks on these.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
After having both of these shoes on, the only thing I can say is that the Peapods absolutely destroy the Aquas.
http://www.oddpic.com/data/508/*****slap.gif
*AO17*

we'll have these saturday...
clothing came out great for this release but everyone's talking about bears and broncos jerseys...

details on this shoe are definitely buttery.....

so i called one of the spots at the sawgrass mall for the peapods they have them on an early release for $250 i don't think they worth that much of a hack price

Back
Top Bottom