**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

I don't know what they was thinking with these. Def not that nice of a shoe, such a strange colorway. Strange is usually good except for a case like this. My store is selling em' for $175 w/ $25 towards any Jordan gear. I Like the cloths for em', but that's about it. Def pass.
you talkin to me? YOU talkin me?​
Last.fm
MYspace

aye man, to all those that felt offended about my comments i was jus playin' to make interesting conversation.

these are coo' but to match these would just be overkill!

anyways i copped me a pair for them to be my beaters cuz that's all these are good for. if i want to really stunt in sum viii's the aquas is where its at wit all the gear it came wit. all i need now is a black members only jacket to rock wit my ishh. wish i could post the gear i bought but i don't spend too much time on the computer or even have a digicam.

enjoy your peapods!! next viii cop are the skyblue wmns!!!!
smokin.gif

They should b on now that i think about cuz the last couple of ls shoes swoosh had
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Quote:
You folks are new to the "scene," aren't you?

Whatchu mean new to the scene?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Did Swoosh ever put them up?
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

i actually been lookin at these for a long time but i was thinking am just gonna save up to buy me something rare instead of paying 150 for these i bought da Aquas because they are a OG Colorway honestly i went to the store n seen them n my boy copped but i just wasn't feelin to spend 150 for those ill just save my money n copped some nice 250-380 dollar sneaker sense theres not gonna be anything nice untill December da PlayOFFs are gonna be defenitely copped automatically..

ok swoosh wild'n again they must not b puttin them up
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

i got the aquas and i just got a pair of these off eastbay, no sales tax, free shipping.

i love the pea pods, these are beautiful!

anybody get through swoosh yet

y is it an issue if a person wants 2 know if da shoes are gon be on swoosh or not?? im pretty sure aint nobody gon buy em for me, so y worry bout how i wanna pay for em? why pay retail when u dont have 2?

Just got mine a minute ago
Yo it's got to be cause I'm seasoned, haters give me them salty looks...Lawrys
(Kanyeezy)

Quote:
y is it an issue if a person wants 2 know if da shoes are gon be on swoosh or not??

because they never put limited j's on there, even i know that and i don't work for nike.

Don't waste your time going to Footaction at Florida Mall. Out of the 100 + pairs they were supposed to have, they only had a size 8.5 left at 10 AM.

Town East Mall in Mesquite, TX everything except 13 and above (972) 682-3328
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

They're still on Eastbay...I'm just not feeling them for $150. I got a $20 off Eastbay coupon, but they said its excluded from any promos. In any case, I guess I'll pass and try and score for less than retail later on if the mood strikes me. I'm satisfied with my Aquas and I'm anticipating the Playoff 8s. i also have the Orange Blaze 8s to tide me over from now until Christmas :smokin
smokin.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

iuno colorway goes perfect with me school colors... but im still broke from copping aquas.. maybe if i see l8tr on for cheap i might get
Put GOD 1st & J's Will Follow...Romans 10:15 - And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" - Talking bout J's!

Back
Top Bottom