**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

woke up and got'em from swoosh, money takin confirmed. woke up just in time. good look ASH
NAS- Best Rapper Alive

Damn, how many people paid 300+ to get these early? Looks like there is alot to go around on Eastbay, Footlocker etc...
ST. LOUIS RAMS

DAMN SWOOSH! I been up all damn night, I have to work @ 9 in the mournin', I finally got thru, but I had to get on from a different browser cause my regular IE kept on giving me trouble only the girls was available..... So I decided to use my other browser, and it went thru for the Aqua's, had to go a half size up to 11.5, I hope they still fit good.....
I'm angry for having to go thru this incovinence, but @ least I got a pair.....

P.S. I am done with Jordan Brand!
I'm going to sleep now
Goodnite or mourning lol

Damn I been up right with yall. I'm not a swoosh member or nothing; I just can't sleep. And my shoes are reserved at FNL. :smh:
smh.gif
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

got ma two pairs...after waiting for a million years...
Good luck yall
payce
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

If anybody bought an extra 10.5 from swoosh.com can you sell it to me or trade with me. It took me 3hours to get in and when I finally did all my sizes were gone. I bought 2 size 11.5s if anyone wants to trade. This has been a disaster :smh:
smh.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn, not stored.

Just ordered my pair off NDC with the 20% off I also scooped a pair of lebron IV birthday edition for $47 cant wait for these to get in

Just got home from Modells on the ave. I got my 2 pairs i'm straight. I'm bout to smoke that good and take a good rest haven't gotten any sleep since I got out of bookings. |I
tired.gif
I'm predicting a sell out in NYC atleast everywhere, people go mad hard nowadays... sucks.
She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

Right here s dubl I feel stupid man... I see FSR everywhere next I'll just be patient, but on the other hand I don't care I feel more better and secure that I got them early and paid a little bit over retail...I'm also gald the HYPE is dying...That's real good I hope every one recieves there VIII's good night

IMI VERY VERY ANGRY WITH SWOOSH RIGHT NOW >:
mad.gif

Finally got mine...... Had to go up to a 12.5 cause they sold out on my size 12.
Cant really complain about that but they didnt have anymore size 10's left..... DARN

i checked almost every website and theres no size 11.5 in the Women's Colorway...

did they sell out??? or are they not in stock??? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

any info would be appreciated
thanx in advance :wink:
wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality.

uptempoair still has a fsr in the aquas. thats where i ordered me womens aquas cuz stores around me didnt have any size 12
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

bout to hit footaction when they open and get the men aquas

had to order womens off eastbay cause no1 round her got em in a sz.12, plus eastbay got free shippign
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

went to modells on jamaica ave around 7:10am ...didn't have a 9 to 10 in the aquas so I went to the footlocker across the street...noone was in there except two workers..basically lettin ppl in one by one if they have your sz...pick up a 9.5 and a sz. 5 in toddlers for my son..now I'm good to go..Peace and 1 Love

Quote:
had to order womens off eastbay cause no1 round her got em in a sz.12, plus eastbay got free shippign

yea same wit me my footlocker by me only had 2 size 12 and i didnt wanna risk goin out there and miss them so i ordered of uptempo for 155 jus 15 bucks more
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

damn...completely ignored that 20% off NDC email I got a few days ago...SMH at myself
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

just got mines off of swoosh 6:39
got my pair of 8s in womans aquas
and my size 6.5 in kids aqua
thought swoosh was going to screw me over
stomach sank to the pit of hell at first
finally................got thru muy bien cop

:smile:
smile.gif

bothpair= $159.00

Just came from modells in greenbelt maryland.. got up at 7:45, they open at 8....got me a 9.5 with ease...probably one of the easiest cop in a min.
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

ChrisKickz15
Total Posts :: 267

copped these with ease but then again i work at a footlocker. they are sold out here in dallas. good week barkleys,aqua's,and soon to be lebron IV's.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Back
Top Bottom