**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

People actually got up early for these. Sorry, but the aqua's are on the same line as the spi'zikes.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

damn this post got hype lmao

im still wondering if i should leave or not...i got godzillas and i dont think i need aquas...i heard the quality sucked
The Real.

just your normal GR release. no hype. easy cop, just walked in and got my pair. there so0o0o comfy :D
happy.gif

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

passed the on the aqua's for the womens ina size 13 lol cuz those are our school colors. more of a white - shoe fan anyways, and you know i got that 30% of eastbay.

Wow, first got to the mall @ bout 8 maybe 20 bodies there waiting at the side door. Was first in line at footaction but came up 1.08 short ..Smh :smh:
smh.gif
but came up with it and copped my 9.5

I was at South Shore Mall in L.I. Btw

Just got back to my dorm from coppin. Had to bum a ride i almost thought i wouldnt make it in time. Got there no line so i walk to door and an employee opens i go in and get my size 10..... Turns out there were like 5 people waitin there before me but hadnt realized the store was open lol.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

aite well heres my long story...i get to the mall at 7.30 and i already see like 10 heads at footaction already and 2 people walkin up :wow:
eek.gif
ed opening up dudes just walked in :smh:
smh.gif
but i caught em slippin when dude at the register was like line p at the left side... i moved mad quick to the left side :lol:
laugh.gif
... i was the only 1 who got a 9 so i was good.... dude behind me was heated tho cuz he was the 1st to ask for a 9.5 and finishline guy was like nah they gone son... dude was spazzin sayin wat u mean they gone i called yesterday u said i got them finishline guy was like my bad but my co worker got the last 9.5 on lock... i was like dag he got karl malOWNed :rofl:
roll.gif
... but ya these are definitely fire in person and mad comfy too... im jus amped about these a lot cuz i actually had these when i was younger 1 of the few jays i actually had as a kid...im a unds em at my sis party nex week wit the fresh cut too :pimp:
pimp.gif
6gb8akm.jpg
Knicks Fan til I die​

I think I'm the only person in philly to get these

got to the gallery at 930. I usually support ubiq but they didn't open early so I just got them from modells

now enjoying my mcd's breakfast

Just copped mine at my local @#%$ Sporting Goods. There was about 7 of us waiting at 8 and they finally opened the doors at 8:30. I'm Happy :D
happy.gif

copped mines 2day @ 900 am , my local DTLR. yes!! better quality than CB34
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

OMG, it's raining out here in the bay area.....hope the lines here are okay. It's 7:16am, 44 mins 'til opening. Wrist bands galore!!

Well i got two pairs..one on discount and one for retail..and i bypassed the line with ease just cause i'm an employee..there were like 30-35 people in line too lol..mad heads there..someone was wearin the de la soul hi tops..and some og playoff 13's..oh and i also worked for an hour and made 1000 in commission not bad i guess..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Great release today...but lots of sad faces. Popular sizes sold out and most spots since the size runs weren't as big as usual. Good to see the MJ Pics/Vids from the 1993 All Star Game. Brought back alot of memories. Here's a pic for the youngs and a bonus for the first gen :wink:
wink.gif

FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

^^^ You mean you made commision off $1000 in sales, I suppose, unless you really sold your @#%$ off

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are comparing this to but from Nike's earnings conference call 2 days ago...
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are comparing this to but from Nike's earnings conference call 2 days ago...
before"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step"
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

USMC
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

That jacket is vicious. I didn't like the white, but the black goes good. Where the heck can you buy it? Kick-r-us is the only place I've seen it and they disappeared quick.

Back
Top Bottom