**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

i got home from the club at 4 am. my girl left at 5 am. i woke up at 12:30 and got a text that she got my shoes. doesnt get much easier than that.

NYC is goin CRAAZY on these..Im outside of the Modells and i see CHAOOOOSS. ppL throwing fists, throwin elbows kicken punchin stabbing, baseball bats to the head, they had to bring out the SWAT..tear gas was pourin everywhere, teargas spread through the whoe street and they just started cuffin and dumpin bodies in the police truck
It all started when sum1 on the line was already rockin their aquas and sum1 accidently stepped and scuffed them
it shud be on the news later
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

3thaman
Quote:
I'll buy later on for less than $100.
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

>:
mad.gif
I had to wait almost 3 hours to finally get my pair of aquas. I waited in line at my local Champs and when I finally got up to buy the shoes, they sold out on my size. So I had to go wait downstairs at Foot Locker for another hour, and that line was long, but luckily I got my pair. That footlocker had 90 pairs. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

I JUST MOVED TO PORTLAND. MY THIRD CITY IN 4 YEARS. EVERY STORE OUT HAS THEM . WENT TO THE MALL AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE MALL AT 8AM. THEN I WENT TO NT AND THERE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT FRONT, BUT THEY WERE WAITING TO RUN WITH THE NT RUNNING CLUB.

Walked in, had my pair on hold for me, and got my 30% employee discount. I feel sorry for the NYC and Bay Area dudes though
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Anyone know of any modells that still has adult sizes in NYC. I want to get it with the employee discount price but if not I guess im paying retail.

Walked in in the morning picked up 2 pairs and left. I surprised that there wasn't even that many people beasting over these in Queens.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I bought my pair yesterday. It saved me from waking up earlier than I normally would.

They really are a great looking shoe.

Wow i just came back from three stores that opened at nine and was only able to get one pair of a size 10 which is great because they fit just fine. I really thought Jordan hype had died down and people like me who will buy them regardless of their overall popularity can finally buy with no prob... guess not better wake up earlier next time.
summary : 1 size 10 Air Jordan 8 retro 136.38
T.I. vs. T.I.P. CD 1.99

EquipoTRIcolor
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
You got 11 cars? You datin' fine chicks? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
You work at 7-11? I BELIEVE YOU
HEAT FOR SALE..Olympic 180 sz. 10.5 $70 shipped Nike AM90 Steve Nash QS sz 10 90 shipped​

pre-ordered my shoes through finishline...got to the mall around 8:30 to pick them up and no one was there at all...no lines at footlocker and at champs...kinda suprised...socal area too...
I'm in and i'm out...

Well good Mornin-

Glad to see these sold so well...Hope noone really went away empty handed...

Quote:
Quick shout to Ekin for the tip about the cookies & loggin' out
:rofl:
roll.gif

Went at midnite to copp em. Had 61 pairs and only 5 people there. Quality doesn't seem to bad on these.
TEAM BORIQUA​

yea if you havein problems in the chi go to 47th footlocker nobody there lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Very surprising that eastbay still has these
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

my boy came through, i basically dint have a ride to gettem anywhere, but i gottem in my size, big props to him, btw i totally forgot the 20% for ndc....oh well im happy, def waitin on the blk/red 8s, those were the second pair of jays ive ever owned...following the white/infrared vi's which im waitin on so eagerly
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Quote:
NYC is goin CRAAZY on these..Im outside of the Modells and i see CHAOOOOSS. ppL throwing fists, throwin elbows kicken punchin stabbing, baseball bats to the head, they had to bring out the SWAT..tear gas was pourin everywhere, teargas spread through the whoe street and they just started cuffin and dumpin bodies in the police truck
It all started when sum1 on the line was already rockin their aquas and sum1 accidently stepped and scuffed them
it shud be on the news later
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

wow tear gas in the city...out here in Jersey, got to the mall at 6am Footaction was opening up at 7, i was on a line of about , the most,,15 people and with in that whole hour, no one else came, these was a easy cop for me. size 10, picked up 2 pairs,,im actually gonna return my second pair and get the womens, my 2nd pair looks hit, glue sticking up, stitching F'd up, nope, take these back..lol
Extreme Heat for sale!! Jordans, Air Max, SB, Dunks, Vintage and OG kicks check out my photo album

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/

hit me at Mercy12@tmail.com

rolled outta bed with a hangover about 11:45, went up the highway to sports zone where thirsty _s had bought em all up

headed over to eastover for an ez cop @ shoe city :smile:
smile.gif

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

I NEED SOME HELP ON FINDING THIS SHIRT....KARMALOOP.COM SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND BUT I HAD NO LUCK LOCATING IT ON THE SITE...ANYONE WITH A DIRECT LINK OR INFO?

279542911.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

Back
Top Bottom