**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Copped my pair easy......I went to Footlocker in Irvington Center in Jersey.....hood rats gon' be all over these.....plenty of broads came in sayin', "Oh, those are soo cute!"........ Copped a matchin' Yankee fitted 4 them also......I'm jus' gonna rock these wit' black sweats & a hoodie w/ my fitted....good 2 go.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
Kill all that wack shh....​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I told you no need to set your alarms or any of that, but no people thought these were gonna sell out faster than the DMP's, but anyway hope everyone got their pair not pairs.
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Woke up at 10 dropped my sister 2 work...came back home and threw the space jams on and went back to the mall. Went to footaction nuttin in an 8 then went to champs..2 size 8s left. Copped wit ease.. this was at the South Shore Mall in L.I..and the weird thing is the finishline in this mall aint get em.. and my sister works there and couldn't even get em there..o well i got em now..

:wow:
eek.gif
These fit true to size and are mad comfy.I was scared I wouldn't be able to strap them up (Thick Ankles not kankles) but they fit perfectly. For anybody that don't got em go get em or check eastbay. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Waited in line since 10:30 last night, was the first one in line, grabbed my pair and was out. :pimp:
pimp.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Showed up at Footaction in Yonkers @9am....they had opened at 6am.
Couple of heads outside, but over-all, very easy cop.
Breezed out w/my size 10 feelin pretty dman good.
The World Is Mine

EASY eastbay purchase at 12am eastern. I didnt think these would be too hard, afterall they are not a traditional colorway. Im just glad I got my pair, thats all that matters to me.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

These sold pretty fast..i cant imagine the chaos for the playoffs in dec!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

^fo real!!!!

well got mines 2 days ago, damn mom n pop shop right in front of my house.lol. i wonder how the madness was here in nyc. i hate to see beast rocking good stuff.lol sry but im wonderin if every head in skool will have, cause since they went out pretty early i dunno if everyone really wakes up early for them unless there a real fanatic.imo

PROPS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THERE PAIRS
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

had to try 3 spots finally got em on the third..pretty happy..gonna rock wit my bue pippen all star jersey :pimp:
pimp.gif
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

I had to go to 3 spots to finally find these in a sz 14. This was by far one of the toughest releases for me in terms of finding a big size, seems like most stores didn't get that many big sizes probably 1 or 2 pair, but im glad I have these and im through for a while till December.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Ahhhh...glad I got ma two pairs locked...camped out in ma room..some drinks and movies to keep me awake...
Can't wait to get em
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Wow, I went to the mall really late lol, they opened the malls up at like 8 here in MD, so I didn't get my aquas. But I just ordered them online from finishline.com
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I BEAT UP SOME I$$ HYPEBEASTS FOR THEIR PLACE I COPPED THEN THE RENT A COP CAME I BOOKED OUTTTA THEIR LIKE A LIBRARY CARD
EARLY

great shoe. totally satisfied, worth the wait. :D
happy.gif

got to the mall at 8 10. just 1 head their had a conversation
pretty cool guy. they opened at 9 30 and only 3 of us outside.
got mine at the woodlands mall. easy copp.

Who got the Aqua Shorts? How long are they? I'm 6'6" and don't wanna look like I'm wearing biker shorts.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

It was pretty easy. Mad stores had them early but were sellin for $200+. I got to the Colusseum (sp) a few min before the doors opened, walked inside to Moe's, got my pair, tried them on, and walked it out.

Was any1 else's box a lil big? I wear a 14, but my box looked like a sz 16/17 could fit inside.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

Quote:
I BEAT UP SOME I$$ HYPEBEASTS FOR THEIR PLACE I COPPED THEN THE RENT A COP CAME I BOOKED OUTTTA THEIR LIKE A LIBRARY CARD

*eagerly waits for two "I just got beat up for my spot in line" posts*
FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Still online at eastbay and its 12:20pm. Hypebeast is dead thank God, I'll buy later on for less than $100.
NIKE
AIR

I was lucky enough to get the last 9.5 at footaction in the Bronx.Pretty hot sneakers Im going to cop 2 more pairs from ebay later on in the year.

yea so I completely forgot about these until I woke up this morning lol so i went and deposited my check into my account called eastbay and copped my size 8
I can't even remember the last time I got up early for a jordan release..
but yea anyway I'm happy :D
happy.gif
TEAM NARUTOmyspace

Quote:
Waited in line since 10:30 last night, was the first one in line, grabbed my pair and was out

^^ what i dont understand is people have access to the internet obviously because they post on here why dont you just order them online at midnight instead of waiting in line all night
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Got mine earlier this mournin wit everybody else who was waitin 4 swoosh i was 2 tired and went right 2 sleep after i ordered them but it'll be worth it once i get em
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Back
Top Bottom