**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
i dont know if anyone remembers, but i remember that there was a period of time when AJVIIIs were one of the most hated shoes due to its funky construction.
1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

giantpeach.com also has a t-shirt with Ice-T on it. Size M and L. Only downfall is, it's $30 for the tee. It's on pg 7

UARSS0112_400-2.jpg
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

Quote:
mez my dude...don't know you that da bunnies are NYC's favorite jordan? you can arguably put these ahead of da XI's in da 5 boros...
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

workhardparty,

ya rep code isnt working
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I double checked and it works. Maybe you are trying to combine codes. If using a rep code you can't use any other codes.
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

just now comin back home from work. i work up this morning at 5:45am to get ready to head on to west oaks mall about 6:45. wore my work clothes just in case i had to scramble for these because i had to go in at 10am. i called footlocker yesterday they "said" they are opening at 6am, called champs they "said" they was opening at 6:30am. but in reality they all opened at 7am. i was in the champs line, when it got to my turn, dude ask for my sz, i said a 13. he said sold out. so i headed to footlocker on the other side of the mall and it was dead as hell. i couldve promised i saw some tumbleweeds and crickets. picked up a sz 13 at 7:08am and kept it moving. the footlocker employee was like "damn im bout to go recruit some people to come by cause we still have plenty of popular sz's left." smh @ the 3 cats sittin in front of shieks, lights were off and no one was in there.

im on chill mode until the black/red 8s drop

Woke up 12pm and went to cop my pair at fordham rd at around 5pm for 116 wit my boy that works in modells
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

I'm looking for the matching Mets or Yankees fitted. Any NYC want to help me out? I've got Paypal and I'm always willing to compensate. Thanks.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy

not gonna lie they look pretty bad on the feet for me there too high make me look like i have cankles and tht midsole is such a horrible purple it looks like some crayon or some color on a kids deffinatly a dissapointing cop
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

Quote:
My dude .. U are always waiting for everything to hit the sales rack or to purchase for less than retail .. LMAO .. do you ever buy something on release date? Everytime I read you its pretty much the same line ..
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

I was holding these in my hand at the store for like 10 minutes trying to figure out if I should buy 'em....I passed, the quality leaves A LOT to be desired!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

by far the easiest cop of the year i walked rite in copped and walked rite out....sure hope the playoffs are that easy...
***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

I went to Queens center at 11am and all sizes below 11 were sold out :wow:
eek.gif
in Champs/footlocker/finishline, I ended up coppin the size 11, then on my way home i see Sports Lane, and ask if they have a size 10.5 and they did :pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

someone else on NT posted this remedy 4 the cement on the fire reds

1 rag
-1 bottle of Acetone Nail Polish Remover
-1 bowl of water

1.) Take out your Fire Reds and place them over a towel
2.) Grab bowl and nail polish remover. Pour a little of the nail polish remover into the water, but not too much. The ratio should be like 2:5 (more water than nail polish remover). Mix solution.
3.) Dip towel into solution and begin wiping the elephant portion of your Fire Reds. Put a little pressure on there to soak up the blackness of the elephant print. If you start seeing black ink appear on the rag, congratulations..you're on your way to success.
4.) Wait 30 minutes - 1 hour for elephant print to completely dry. Once you have done this, you should be able to start seeing the elephant print turn from blackish in color to dark grey.
5.) Repeat as many times as necessary. I myself probably did between 5-6 wipings to get the shade that I wanted.

Since the nail polish remover is diluded, it shouldn't mess up any of the paint on your shoe.

*warning* the black lines on your elephant print may start to fade slightly

you think it would work to clear up the part of the aquas that are supposed to be a lighter grey?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

easy copp for me. pretty clean. i never like the 8's but i came around and think they're ok.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Sorry, but what's saving $20-$30 bucks or even $50 or even $100 (yeah right) on something you want? I know most cats be copping for dull reasons. Especially those wanting to ice it. For me, I want to cop knowing I got it and move on. I'm not gonna dwell and cry and wait and worry about it being on sales rack just to save some, let alone find me size.

These are crap though, IMO after seeing um but I couldn't pass.
-----
It is harsh !

Beltway, take a look at how easy everyone is picking them up and how they are readily available.

team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

lets try this again.....

1. does any1 know if the PEA PODS will be on swoosh/ndc?
2. i've seen 2 diff versions of the black aqua jacket Supermanblue79 posted...the other one has grey lining and the jumpman on da front/23 on back is diff color...any1 seen this? is it a sample?

any info is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom