**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

man i just got mine easy while yall had to camp...but i was kinda scared that they was gone be out of my size... size 14 r rare to find :smokin
smokin.gif

You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

Everyone's saying these were an easy cop, but I've been watching the last few Jordan releases and size 16's been the 1st sz to sell out on NDC and Eastbay. I'm glad I was able to get these from Eastbay tho, cuz when I tried to get the DTRT Spiz'ikes they sold out in 3 min.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

damn for living in the bay area it wasnt as crazy went to finshline i had my pre-order at great mall at like 10:30 then headed to eatsridge later at night when to there footlocker and the dude said they have a FSR i was amzed since most OG retros sell out in the bay
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Quote:
its some real broads on this forum. Next people are going to complain that the font on the Jordan box is ugly
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WASHINGTON ********
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

34th street was probably the most hyped area that day. Midnight release -_- ..... anyways i met a few cats even met some footlocker employees (got that 30% OFF TOO cause the dude changed his mind and didn't want a pair)!

My bad guys for post from before about "Godzilla's" lol, left comp on with niketalk still signed on and my rents had some friends over who had some stupid bratty 14 year old who decided to use my computer and go on my msn and everything...
But to add to the convo I'm pretty happy with my pair. Just a glue stain on the back of one my shoes, just wondering if I should leave it or pick at it or something to get it off. Other than that they're really good. And to dude's talkin about retro card being @#%$, who gives a damn really? I swear ya'll complain about quality and how they change shoes...
I still remember when the first samples surfaced people complained about how the aqua print was glossy and not a matte finish and how the purple mid sole didn't have sparkles in it...I swear only one person other than me acknowledged the changes in the final model...SMH
And now that they listened people left and right are screaming about the retro card. Honestly who the hell notices the quality of the retro card? You open the box, look at the retro card for like 2 seconds, throw it to the side and take your shoes out, throw the retro card back in the box and shove your box somewhere out of the way...get over it!

They were sold out in Syracuse. Syracuse of all places! (If you ever been there and saw the city, you'd say this too). I made it back to my place in time to order them off of finishline.com. I checked this morning they only had 14 and 15's left.

EDIT:
Quote:
the supervisor kicked his own employees off the line :wow:
eek.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Quote:
how the purple mid sole didn't have sparkles in it

I hope I'm not the only one that noticed (haven't read through the whole thread) that they do have the sparkles though.

EDIT:

Quote:
^ I think you saw sparkles because the paint is so glossy
61l5hkp.jpg
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

There was a store in my area sellin em since last saturday but they were playin games and they said i could buy them but without the box cuz nike might come in and count the boxes(even if they have no shoes in em)...anyways i waited till saturday and went to the mall around nine...i seen my boy and he said champs got my size...went to champs and they aint have it..so champs called footlocker and some lady up there returned her size to get another...they held it for me and i copped mine...got the discount and i copped for $103...jordans r big in CT.

I love this shoe don't get me wrong and I couldn't get it because of money reasons. But it seems Jordan Brand planned on releasing these, had second thoughts, and then released them anyway sloppily. I say this in regard to the huge boxes, cheap retrocards/ missing ones, toebox creaes, and paint scratches. Also the main reason I say this is why wouldn't they make enough for people to atleas get a pair. I know the resellers and hypebeast are herbs but damn. Atleast they should make them for someone who doesn't have the money automatically to cop later down the line and not for $100 to $150 more. Jordan Brand needs to realize they will sell products regardless and for the money they charge, us Jordan fans should get the best quality and experiences possible for our money.

Quote:
is it me or this shoe takes a lot of time to put on.

yeah, but not nearly as long as the 20's.
20's are a pain the @#%$
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

@#%$ eastbay sold out in my size. Now I gotta hunt down a back up pair for cheap. >:
mad.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

copped both the aquas for retail. went to the mall with my cousin around 8, there was a line of about 20 people, the weird thing is footaction is an urban account and they didnt even get the womens aquas at all and champs only got them in little sizes. so i went to footlocker. and last time i went to get the argon xi footaction didnt get those either, i just know they better get the pea pods.
i almost got banned for asking fellow nters for help stealing movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download their music

I copped my pair real easily....had work at 8, got out at 3....I even had some time to go home and freshen up before I went to the mall.... :lol:
laugh.gif
....I hope gettin the playoffs are easy though :\
ohwell.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom