Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is just sad...What has the world of sneakers turned into...Devolving into animals over the "Gamma" XI's? Honestly this is ridiculous...Opens the doors for JB to release that Turbo Green / Laser Pink XI next Christmas then sit back and watch the news reports of kids getting trampled while trying to get a raffle ticket...This is a real problem...

Never liked this shoe and never will which is the reason I've dodged this thread for as long as I have...Just have to stop through and comment though because I think we can all agree that this is getting out of hand...People are still getting hurt at these releases and it's just past the point of understanding to me...

Good luck and god be with you to everybody who legit wants a pair of these for themselves...

Where were you for the space jams and concords?

Much less Yeezy's and Galaxy foams, this isn't a new occurrence anymore.

This release is going to go a lot better than those, because of the raffles.

This is just sad...What has the world of sneakers turned into...Devolving into animals over the "Gamma" XI's? Honestly this is ridiculous...Opens the doors for JB to release that Turbo Green / Laser Pink XI next Christmas then sit back and watch the news reports of kids getting trampled while trying to get a raffle ticket...This is a real problem...

Never liked this shoe and never will which is the reason I've dodged this thread for as long as I have...Just have to stop through and comment though because I think we can all agree that this is getting out of hand...People are still getting hurt at these releases and it's just past the point of understanding to me...

Good luck and god be with you to everybody who legit wants a pair of these for themselves...

space jams were easy. pretty much anything pre-concords was much easier than whats good now. even the Yeezy 1s were waaaaaaaaay easier than what we have today.

space jams were easy. pretty much anything pre-concords was much easier than whats good now. even the Yeezy 1s were waaaaaaaaay easier than what we have today.

Space jams weren't easy for me.

Well I got them, but there were a ton of people waiting, and I had to wait three hours in the cold for them.

Space jams were easy online, but not at the stores.

I'm so shocked at the amount of people that want these. There nice but damn! People are going nuts. Nike better do RSVP it's gonna be loads of bad press if they do fcfs but then again maybe they want that...

I'm so shocked at the amount of people that want these. There nice but damn! People are going nuts. Nike better do RSVP it's gonna be loads of bad press if they do fcfs but then again maybe they want that...

Footlockers, Footaction, Champs and Finishline are doing drafts and raffles

So that just gives you the mom and pops and smaller chains.

But of course you're still going to have some people out there on Saturday who will be oblivious to the process.

I wish I could say the same the space jams release was pretty crazy in Chicago :lol: :smh:

Space jams weren't easy for me.

Well I got them, but there were a ton of people waiting, and I had to wait three hours in the cold for them.

Space jams were easy online, but not at the stores.

and that's easy vs what we have today. where did you go tho? White Marsh was CAKE and allowed 2 per customer. Stores didn't sell out immediately either. Lexington market still had pairs and I got 2 pairs from Mt Claire around noon. Employees up Mondawmin were standing in the store with them in their hand, promoting the shoes a couple hours after the release.

Last edited:

I've was right here man...That's why I said people are still getting hurt at these drops...to me this whole thing is ridiculous in the sense that this is still happening...

For some of these fools I think the attraction to the whole thing is simply to add chaos to the situation...On some subconscious level that's where the wanna be thugs can act out like thugs...It's sad these people feel the need to act out like they do...

I wish I could say the same the space jams release was pretty crazy in Chicago :lol: :smh:

did you get them tho? my point is shoes were much easier to get than what they have been since the concords. there is no denying that.

I've was right here man...That's why I said people are still getting hurt at these drops...to me this whole thing is ridiculous in the sense that this is still happening...

For some of these fools I think the attraction to the whole thing is simply to add chaos to the situation...On some subconscious level that's where the wanna be thugs can act out like thugs...It's sad these people feel the need to act out like they do...

People that don't have will always try and take from those that do.

This isn't a new occurrence. It happens with everything, money, watches, iphones, cars.

It's not even a thug thing, it's a nature of man thing.

I personally don't like these at all, and I promised myself I'd stay away from this 11's release. But my sibling wants a pair so I'm after a GS size :rolleyes . I wonder if it will be a challenge to grab a kids size.

i stand firm behind what i said from the first time i seen these i won't be getting them they're not for me.i wonder how folks will be acting when i un-ds my jams that are still icy because i vacuum sealed them.
don't forget to come back and tell us how you stunted on them hoez

Quote:

i stand firm behind what i said from the first time i seen these i won't be getting them they're not for me.i wonder how folks will be acting when i un-ds my jams that are still icy because i vacuum sealed them.

don't forget to come back and tell us how you stunted on them hoez
I will be getting these, but I will not Un-Ds until like 2015.  However I CAN'T WAIT to un-ds my jams after the gammas release, mine been in a vacuum bag too, but uh they are not 100% icey (if yours are real a vacuum bag does not totally stop the oxidizing process for 4 years, plus the sole turning is beautiful, accept it). I can't understand this new trend of coppin' and wearing right after, I always have older joints on rotation.

this is a new trend? old school ways were you wear them straight out of the store and put your old beaters in the shoe box or throw them out. the new trend is to say imma buy some shoes then wear them 2+ years later.

Quote:

I will be getting these, but I will not Un-Ds until like 2015.  However I CAN'T WAIT to un-ds my jams after the gammas release, mine been in a vacuum bag too, but uh they are not 100% icey (if yours are real a vacuum bag does not totally stop the oxidizing process for 4 years, plus the sole turning is beautiful, accept it).  I can't understand this new trend of coppin' and wearing right after, I always have older joints on rotation.
mine are 100% authentic they're icy with very minimal yellowing bought them back in 09'.i'm gonna go holiday grocery shopping & then i'm going to the mall with my family.i'll let ya know how it goes & i'm going to take pics also funny how all these haters throwing salt by the way my soles are in excellent shape been doing this sneaker thing for yrs. before it was cool.i do seal my shoes that have clear soles but i also give them breather periods a couple weeks to a month every year.

Last edited:
this is a new trend? old school ways were you wear them straight out of the store and put your old beaters in the shoe box or throw them out. the new trend is to say imma buy some shoes then wear them 2+ years later.
Lol @bigj505
 you are amazing at honing down on things on say.  I'm from Brooklyn NY, in NYC there are many different sneaker head groups, for example Harlem style is different from all the other neighborhoods.  In Brooklyn growing up we always like to wear past releases, like vintage 'Lo, or kicks that released in the past. That remains the same around my hood, around here everyone has OG everything, but lately when going into Manhattan I see all the city dwellers wearing the stuff that came out like a week ago, so hence I use the city as more major forecast as what's going on in most places since we get quite the amount of tourists on a global scale.

I can appreciate that. never that about BK.

I was thinking the same thing. Lol wtf who buys a sneaker to wait 2-4 years to wear it. And then complains about people wearing them right after buying.

Quote:

I will be getting these, but I will not Un-Ds until like 2015.  However I CAN'T WAIT to un-ds my jams after the gammas release, mine been in a vacuum bag too, but uh they are not 100% icey (if yours are real a vacuum bag does not totally stop the oxidizing process for 4 years, plus the sole turning is beautiful, accept it).  I can't understand this new trend of coppin' and wearing right after, I always have older joints on rotation.
mine are 100% authentic they're icy with very minimal yellowing bought them back in 09'.i'm gonna go holiday grocery shopping & then i'm going to the mall with my family.i'll let ya know how it goes & i'm going to take pics also funny how all these haters throwing salt by the way my soles are in excellent shape been doing this sneaker thing for yrs. before it was cool.i do seal my shoes that have clear soles but i also give them breather periods a couple weeks to a month every year.

3 things...
1 - you already planning your FIT for the release? :lol:
2 - I guess you doing it with your 09s.... hope someone doesn't show up with their 00s and shut you down :D
3 - haters cant hate what they don't know about... dudes probably gonna think you got on fake gammas. that's just how it is these days. we dealing with people that are into the trend not shoe historians like we used to deal with.

Last edited:
I wore Flint VIIs the other day and this kid thought they were fakes.
I wanted to give him a hug.
Poor fella.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom