Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anywhere Giving out tickets in NYC Today?

As far as Footlocker is concerned, that was yesterday morning. Most locations gave them out over the weekend. If you're familiar with Queens, but a Jimmy Jazz employee on 165th street (Coliseum block) told me they were giving out tickets Thursday or Friday around 12-1pm if that helps. Didn't look like a lot of people knew.

I was at Gulfgate FTL...they said they're getting 400 pairs but their was a lot of people who were getting multiple pairs in each size range. Did you get a ticket?

honestly, i think its unrealistic to ask for any more than what we've been hearing. there were plenty of black/reds to go around last year and its rumored that there are more of these than the black/reds.
Yes there are going to be a lot of Gamma 11's you are surely right about that.  But not enough.  Not nearly enough.  Something needs to change around holiday time either with production numbers or release procedures, so people aren't trampled or worse when trying to get their kicks.

I went to the mall yesterday evening to enter the raffle for my daughter and fiancé so we stopped by FNL to confirm the p/u process. The FNL rep told me straight up that if I don't show up in time, he is personally going to claim my pair.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got 4 tickets yesterday. Lets see if I get a call tomorrow.

Footlocker house of hoops in my area is claiming they did not get a lot of pairs. Less than 75.

BS OR REAL?

I went to the mall yesterday evening to enter the raffle for my daughter and fiancé so we stopped by FNL to confirm the p/u process. The FNL rep told me straight up that if I don't show up in time, he is personally going to claim my pair.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn cold world haha

GOT THE CALL FOR MY SIZE 13 FROM FA, no worries this weekend, dude must have helped me out this time

Just got 15 raffle tickets. Man if I don't hit one, I'm going to be salty for raffles now and forever. However NDC always show love.

locked mine down for 230...skipping the madness, im too old and unwilling to be running around for tickets like last year...

My girl got her call for her size an hour ago. Had to act super excited for her because so far no call for me to either of us..

I have my GS size locked down. Just got a call from Kids Footlocker. Now I need to lock down a size 12. I put in two entries at Footlocker yesterday. Champs is doing their raffle Mon-Wed so I am going to stop there after work today and JJ said they will be doing a raffle on Wed. If I don't win raffle for size 12, online it is. 

NOTHING WILL BE EASY ABOUT SATURDAY THE THIRST IS REALLLLLY REAL!!!!!!!!!

The gamma 11's will be the new AF1 back in the day .....HAHAHHA errrbody will have emmmmmm

Any fellow San Francisco/San Jose NT'ers can grace me with some info on any spots to get a pair while I'm visiting!?!? I will try the NIKE SF RSVP to secure a pair but I'm sure I will strike out.

Sucks that I'll be traveling on this release weekend. **Will be in SF/SJ from 12/19 to 12/22**

Any info will be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom