Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gamma 11s bringing people out of retirement? 
eek.gif

Lol, let that man shine. I'm gonna undedstock my black white gloves when I pick up my pre school size 3 gammas saturday. Pics coming soon (w recciept) dudes gone be like where you get them GPs I'm gone be like Uhhh that ish stank don't it j/k

Everyone's gonna be like:
ooh-kill-em-cover.jpg

Guys i have been retired for a couple of years of the shoe game, but seems to be a different ball game now. 

what should i do if i dont have a ticket? can i still cop retail, or buy online at midnight release?
call your local spots today to find out about raffles, and as for online.. nike.com, footlocker, champs, finishline, eastbay, and footaction will all be releasing these at 8:00 est on December 21st.. they don't do midnight releases any more

a whole page of a dude thinking he's god for having a pair of space jams he is "undsing" to pickup gammas LOL! very nice reminder of why I stopped following so many threads on here
mean.gif
. will be even nicer when I finally stop copping. ty everyone and ty jb for making this so much less special than it once was. que the random salt gifs
eyes.gif

Yes, check your high-volume Nordstroms. The 3 Nordstroms that got them here are the 3 highest volume Nordstroms in the area.

I have heard of Nordstroms carrying Jordans but I don't have a high volume store near me. I forgot which thread some guys were saying the very same thing. One guy got upset that it was being exposed because he said that was his secret go to while everyone else was trying to hit up the obvious spots. I remember seeing this pic on IG as well where it was implied they were getting ready to cop Jordans from Nordstrom. This lady has a team of people down south that get Js so they can resell. 

View media item 697983

oh yea, that's Aventura mall in miami. they do numbers. Love that mall too. That's the one with Lebron's store in it. I can def see that Nordstrom getting JB drops.

So I just finished talking to a hall of fame baseball player who's been coming in my job for about 7 yrs. he asked me if I was getting the gamma blues. I said....... I got them already. He looked like damn.[emoji]128574[/emoji]he said "f... mike." "He use to send me pairs...... He's got too big on me now." So funny! (No I'm not telling who) [emoji]128569[/emoji]

Last edited:
a good way for people in Florida to mess up that resale money is to camp out at Nordstrom or blow up the information on twitter and really put it out on IG

Won the raffle up in Town Center.  Nah I didnt like the 12s so i havent really been checking but safe to say Niketown and probably the several HOH's around the area at least

Smfh! Was gonna go there their but I couldn't make it before they closed, hopefully I get a call back from FL gwinett place , and I'm gonna enter dtlr's tmrw b4 wrk

I never wear heat to a sneaker pick-up no need to give more reason for somebody to want what I got

That and I never got it? I'm here buying kicks!.. what are we proving with the who's got heat in line? Lol in the words of pimp C ninjas just "ain't use to having thangs"

That and I never got it? I'm here buying kicks!.. what are we proving with the who's got heat in line? Lol in the words of pimp C ninjas just "ain't use to having thangs"

When I was in line for raffle yesterday, mostly everyone was wearing the Taxi 12s and Oreo 5s that just released. A few other people wearing others like Bel Air, Fire Reds 3 and 5.

So I just called a couple of local spots one spot said they're getting 2 pairs in each size and people we're sayin they're gonna start campin at 2 saturday morning and they open at 9:30am, the other spot I called said people were camped out at midnight for the taxi's...guess I'll try my luck if I lose the raffles

In my mind I was saying "hypebeast we know about cha"

I never wear heat to a sneaker pick-up no need to give more reason for somebody to want what I got
I agree, cats better be aware on Saturday of that "aye bruh, let me holla at you"  or of people participating in that knockout game. Don't end up being cast in a starring role.       

Last edited:
Anyone know if dtlr will release these online?  Sorry I've never bought from there before so I was wondering if they do and what time..

Seeing those crowds you'd be a fool to wear some heat.

Goons be like.
You get them new 11s?
**** not only did I get them 11s I got some 4s, 5s and some 12s

Back
Top Bottom