Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yup.... gonna be like "I know an employee and he said the code works in the system. he put it in the other day just to see."

manager should the follow up with "well, when's your birthday?"

customer: :wow:

Me Customer- December 8th, which is clearly on my ID

Manager- O ok I'm sorry, I had to ask

Me Customer- Yea

or better yet:

Manager: We have specific instructions not to allow any discounts on this product
You: But im entitled to it
Manager: Naw

For footlocker, footaction, champs there are certain releases where management is instructed not to allow discounts. The coupon also says "some exclusions apply" therefore giving a manager the loophole to deny the coupon.

This is not speculation. its the truth.

smh, i have work to do unfortunately so there goes my rsvp...man this **** sucks lol..unless it happens later like the db foams...
mean.gif

or better yet:

Manager: We have specific instructions not to allow any discounts on this product

For footlocker, footaction, champs there are certain releases where management is instructed not to allow discounts. The coupon also says "some exclusions apply" therefore giving a manager the loophole to deny the coupon.

Boi you'll mess up a wet dream, "some exclusions apply" is usually stated on the coupon, unless they have it in writing their SOL, this is not my first rodeo. If I get the birthday coupon and use it I'll make sure I take a picture of the receipt just for you smh

I had 2 friends get calls yesterday from south coast. They got called pretty late around 8-9. 

or better yet:

Boi you'll mess up a wet dream, "some exclusions apply" is usually stated on the coupon, unless they have it in writing their SOL, this is not my first rodeo. If I get the birthday coupon and use it I'll make sure I take a picture of the receipt just for you smh

not your first rodeo but you clearly cant read? I said the coupon does say exclusions apply. im just managing expectations. jada has dudes on here thinking they gonna go pick up their RSVPs at each store and get $25 off of each.

and heres the coupon for you so you can "ether" me with your proof of savings

ffdb5f94_Dec2013-FL.png

Last edited:
or better yet:

hopefully you can but at the end of the day its the mgrs call. you gonna just say f it and not buy the shoes if they dont let u use it? nope. bigj just puttin the heads up out there.

My understanding is that only gift cards with a PIN number to be used on release day Jordans. I've used star rewards online on release day in the past with no problem.

So it turns out I was lied to. Champs at freehold mall NJ will be making calls tomorrow. Still some hope left!!

That coupon will NOT work. Or at least my local HOH will not be taking it. However, my platinum rewards card and military disco is full go :pimp:

Last years blk/red XI release NTSF took my $5 survey coupon. I was all juiced!!

Last edited:
Thank you for the person with the codes to shiekh I got to enter a few more stores thanks to that, good luck to everyone on that one friday hopefully everyone gets two max then it would be all good.

Last edited:
Is Jimmy Jazz going live at midnight of the release?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Jimmy Jazz going live at midnight?
JJ is only selling to a secret society of NT members.

I tried to get in on this but they told me they didn't have anymore of the dust you sprinkle on the fire before ordering. 

So instead my application has been submitted for the approval of the midnight society, you should submit one as well.

Can someone please tell me how to post GIF's on here from iphone... PM me I've tried copy and paste still nothing

O yea I'm lookin for the bday coupon even though I'm still coppin regardless cause my size 12 is on lock, I proly will RSVP another pair to resell cause I'm sure I will still be able to get 300++ on eBay cause it'll be awhile for restock if they decide to

On the GIF, copy the URL from whatever site you're getting it from & then click the button on here to add an image & paste it into the URL space, and BAM... There you go

Birthday coupon? Can't help you there.. I may have an extra $10 survey coupon for FTL if any of my NT fam needs it though

Last edited:
JimmyJazz is the worst, first off good luck, their servers are terrible and even when you think you have secured a pair they hijack your cart.  These will be up right around mid-night just like every other major release but getting them will be few and far between just like every other release!!!

I gotta take Jr to mall on Saturday since he was drafted. I don't really mind so much since he's buying his first pair of J's and is now out of my pocket!! LOL Was going to make him pay gas and tolls for signing up in Staten Island but it's Xmas and that size 14 struggle is real. :smile:

Lmao! Respect bruh!

Back
Top Bottom