Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the GIF, copy the URL from whatever site you're getting it from & then click the button on here to add an image & paste it into the URL space, and BAM... There you go

Birthday coupon? Can't help you there.. I may have an extra $10 survey coupon for FTL if any of my NT fam needs it though

id take that haha

JJ is only selling to a secret society of NT members.

I tried to get in on this but they told me they didn't have anymore of the dust you sprinkle on the fire before ordering. 

So instead my application has been submitted for the approval of the midnight society, you should submit one as well.
roll.gif

i've had my cart hijacked by finishline for the cool greys....i wouldn't put it past any server or website. >_> good luck is needed sometimes through all the bs that awaits online copping. 

^ yup that's it. I always use mine. For the taxis, it was at least 5 of us used them while I was there in store. But like everyone saying, it is to managers discretion. I know Champs make me wait 2 wks and I have to come back to do the price adjustment.

:lol:

You don't have to use the birthday coupon if you don't want to.

We have the list of shoes that no coupons can be used on and that's not one of them.

Finishline rewards work and birthday coupons/VIP rewards at Foot Locker/Champs works.

All you need to do is present the coupon on your phone after giving them your phone number.

Since y'all don't believe, I will post a picture Saturday morning of my receipt.

laugh.gif

We have the list of shoes that no coupons can be used on and that's not one of them.

Finishline rewards work and birthday coupons/VIP rewards at Foot Locker/Champs works.

All you need to do is present the coupon on your phone after giving them your phone number.

Since y'all don't believe, I will post a picture Saturday morning of my receipt.
i'm not doubting this at all, and will try to use it this saturday 
smokin.gif
 the worst thing he can say his no

do you the list of shoes that the coupon cannot be used on?

wonders why people keep referencing "when the thread first started"

people genuinely were pissed about the columbias not dropping PLUS the initial pic was garbage.

It personally took me a little while to get my emotions together before embracing the shoe. ive been waiting on columbias for years now.

well said,

i dont know why people are so upset in here, you liked it from the start....? good for you? want a cookie?

go cry about it, damn.

So I will be able to attempt to purchase them at 8am online or nah?

Yep get a twitter follow Finishline footlocker champs whatever else and they will tweet the link at 8 am eastern time and you will have a shot, Nike as well.

i'm not doubting this at all, and will try to use it this saturday :smokin  the worst thing he can say his no

jada, so you gonna say that you know all stores accept the coupon? I know for a fact that usage of the coupon varies from store to store. maybe your store will allow the use of it but to make it as if everyone will be able to is just providing false hope.

Back
Top Bottom