Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been reading this forum for years and have never been motivated to post until today. From 2008-2011, I strolled into the mall in Charleston, SC at around noon and picked up 11/12 dmp, space jams, cement 3s and true blue 3s in size 12 just to name a few.  Can't believe how crazy the hype has gotten globally since then.

I have been reading this forum for years and have never been motivated to post until today. From 2008-2011, I strolled into the mall in Charleston, SC at around noon and picked up 11/12 dmp, space jams, cement 3s and true blue 3s in size 12 just to name a few.  Can't believe how crazy the hype has gotten globally since then.

Charleston and size 12 too...lol I definitely remember those days.

Got the Space Jams for me and a co worker on my 20min break at about 11am with ease.

The good ole days :\

Last edited:

For real, we got guys signing up less than 48 hours to post in the most hyped thread on Niketalk.

what time did they do the rsvp in ny for the db's.. some scumbag time right lol wasnt it like 8 something

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a call, and those hoping for an email from Shiekh.

Come to tomorrow until RD I'm sure that...

For real, we got guys signing up less than 48 hours to post in the most hyped thread on Niketalk.
I don't like what its become but I accepted it.  Im a hater tho.  So..

BTW those with Discover

15% cashback on NDC purchases

getting these for less than retail...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the ppl on here def carry balances which cancels that cashback out REAL quick lol

Sitting over here since 2pm pacific time. Things about to go down though. Can't leave my computer lol

For those wondering, shiekh doesn't close their raffle until 9:00pm tonight. Emails will be sent out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom