• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CAN ANYONE HOOK ME UP? Connects?

keep this between me and you.
roll.gif

Nike Chicago trolling refusing to tell people on Twitter when the RSVP is. They probably doing it tomorrow. Having first come first serve for 11s in this city would raise the body count to last year's totals.
Um....why would they? Do they ever tell you what time any RSVP is? 

Ok guys.
Release date is almost here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.​
PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.

Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.
does this apply to you too ?

Back
Top Bottom