Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been on the Finish Line Spa page since before 5am. The NDC link wouldn't pop up on the computer. I ended up having to wait for the tweet to pop up on my iPhone. Added my size to the cart, then another notification knocked it out and I had to start all over again.

Waited in line for like 10 minutes or so, and STILL ended up copping off NDC with my iPhone. I NEVER get through on ANYTHING! They must have made a gazilion of these.

Meanwhile my MacBook looks like this smfh
View media item 704196

finally got my confirmation email from Nike, but i was able to get through and add to cart....for some reason I was having issues paying but was able to go through eventually.  Got them overnighted since theyre a gift for a friend 

The refresh button is your friend i swear. Was able to get a 10 for a fellow NT and my lil guy a pair. I think nike is staggering the release of certain sizes on the site depending on how fast they sell.

FNL has been stubborn this morning. Anyone else got through? I got in for a second but got kicked out, and now am waiting on the SPA again. Trying to cop for my boy.

NDC was pretty smooth surprisingly. No waiting for me at all, and my connection is far from being the fastest.

I just got my pair off NDC . When they finally allowed me to checkout, the server crashed I guess and just told me to refresh the page. I kept refreshing the page for a few minutes and it finally took me to the checkout line.

Good luck to everyone hopefully you'll have as much luck as I had today.

man Im about to give up. half an hour waiting and error on NDC. you let me down *****..you let me down...

Just cuz I'm feeling nice:

DF71DC63AC Concord Sun Valley
AFAF805ADD Antioch Sommersville Towne Center
2FD1E3BBD8 Hilltop Richmond Downstairs
3FBABAFD87 Hilltop Richmond Upstairs
2B199F8A0F Tanforan - SF
first post and I just want to say thank you. Looks like a long drive for me to Sac as I won thanks to this post…..

AND how are you east coast people getting through these sites????????

Would rather order online than spend 2 hours driving.

Lol guess I deserved to be waiting this long on NDC since I didn't wake up on time :lol:

45 min of waiting in line to add .. now OOS for a 12 ..

WHats the FNL link anyone

Back
Top Bottom