Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Conformation email for the win!!! Now if only I could either be successful or strike out on the computer so I can go back to sleep. Being in limbo sucks!

[h3]YOUR ESTIMATED CHECKOUT TIME IS 9:07:19 AM CST[/h3]
Your Wait: 1 hours 32 min 41 sec

mean.gif

Then it crashes after a minute ... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
while it is nice that everyone who was prepared got a pair and only a handful of people still trying.
this is for sure not limited as most were saying and that this isnt such a great feat by purchasing.
i wouldnt be surprised if all the bots got theirs and there was still plenty left for the honest folk.

Somehow got thru on the ipad but not the computer thank you NDC been waiting on FNL since 7:55

everyone panicking, they might restock these next year a lot like the black/red so calm down you may still be able to cop this garbage!
No might about it. Pretty certain they will which is when I'll cop my pair. Just like I did last year with the breds. The question is will it be a random online restock or will some stores get a restock too

Yea, got booted from NDC after 40 min. Went back, said sold out in 10 and 10.5. Went back again and was able to get in line for the 10. Waiting again....

im trying for 5.5 for my son. im stuck at work ... finishline splash since 655am (its 750 now)... error at eastbay... what the crap

I was trying to close this thread so you clowns didn't distract me trying to get little sis a pair, then I hit command-q instead of command-w, so I quit the browser and accidentally got out of line...

this is gonna be rough explaining 
Lol hate when that happens. Never had it happen during a pickup tho. That sucks..

first post and I just want to say thank you. Looks like a long drive for me to Sac as I won thanks to this post…..

AND how are you east coast people getting through these sites????????

Would rather order online than spend 2 hours driving.
Welcome to NT man. I'm not a veteran by any means but I know how cool it is to chop it up with other people into what you're in to.

About the sites, you got a twitter? Because aside from that it really is just luck man.

everyone panicking, they might restock these next year a lot like the black/red so calm down you may still be able to cop this garbage!
Well unlike you ppl actually want and LIKE this sneaker so stop trolling to down talk it.

Back
Top Bottom