Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NDC usually comes through, but kept getting connection issues. Been on FNL splash page since 7:58 AM :smh: About to go pickup the pair from FNL raffle. Prolly still won't be able to access FNL when I get back. :lol:

TRUE Christmas Story Right Here: 

I Was on Eastbay at 8:00, alredy on the site 5 mins prior. I clicked size 14 and they said there was an error adding to the cart 
mean.gif
. 5 mins later after repeatidly clicking add to cart. I go to checkout waiting 30 mins and the site kicks me off 
mean.gif
 . Just when I thought I was done. My fellow friend/sneakerhead was able to cop on Nike.com for me. . . Swear to the lord it must have been a miracle, a man faster than a machine (bot)? 

Thank you based god!

finally got through on NDC on my PHONE!!!! wouldnt even process on my computer wtf did it in like 2 seconds on my phone

TRUE Christmas Story Right Here: 

I Was on Eastbay at 8:00, alredy on the site 5 mins prior. I clicked size 14 and they said there was an error adding to the cart :smh: . 5 mins later after repeatidly clicking add to cart. I go to checkout waiting 30 mins and the site kicks me off :smh:  . Just when I thought I was done. My fellow friend/sneakerhead was able to cop on Nike.com for me. . . Swear to the lord it must have been a miracle, a man faster than a machine (bot)? 

Thank you based god!

Same thing I got from EB.

Cool story, though.

just got my boy 2 pairs on FNL.

Got my 1 from NDC.

FNL is letting people through now.

I just started going with 11....
yea. my bred are 11 and my cg are 10.5 both fit fine. grabbed 10.5 for these. both lows are 10.5 too.
only reason i have 11 for bred is because i had both 10.5 and 11 for breads and someone wanted the 10.5 for reseller price so it was all good for me.

They're so many of these guys who struck out be ready for the next restock ! Come on NT !

so you saying it was sold out for a second then not sold out? right....

So if I got next day shipping should these be here by Monday? Cause that's when I need em. It's saying estimated delivery date is Tuesday but that makes no sense cause if that's the case what's the purpose of ordering next day? I coulda stayed with standard shipping based on what I'm reading on here

Back
Top Bottom