• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That sucks

FNL always let me through and that's how I got my boy his pairs.

They still letting me ride around and get it in there but I only wanted 1 and under retail.

Try multiple browers.I had safari open,chrome and firefox open.1 will let you through

just got in on finishline
pimp.gif

This is the first time I've gotten through on NDC since the china lebron 9s. Not that excited but its nice to know that I was actually able to buy some shoes without a bot

Got my first pair on NDC around 8:30, received email confirmation. Just got through on FNL for my second pair. Received confirmation from FNL as well. So after over an hour looks like FNL is letting people through

Used multiple browsers, was using Chrome, Firefox and IE.  Chrome is the best :smile:

Woke up at 5:22, got them at 610AM.  Good luck fellas!

This is the first time I've gotten through on NDC since the china lebron 9s. Not that excited but its nice to know that I was actually able to buy some shoes without a bot
I think you mean its nice that nike made over 5 million pair of these so a bot was not needed lol.

Oh we'll I was up at 6am tryin to help a fellow NTer grab a pair no luck back to bed enjoy these fellas

Merry Christmas everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom