• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
glasses.gif

just keep at it on fnl. it'll eventually go through. patience is the key just like the good old days.

loll got all the way to the confirm order part on FNL and an error smh. same crap that happened with the taxis and they had me for $1880 for 5 days. Only pressed it once this time. Eff it, I'll just take the L. no way am I giving them another big interest free loan.

Guess no one was listening when some of us were talking about FNL BS on the previous releases. 

Got 5 pairs for from finish line. 3 on the same card. Now all the cousins will be happy. Hope they don't cancel it

Not a bad release. I picked up my pair from FNL, bought a pair for my nephew last night from Wellgosh and was able to get another pair this morning from NDC for my other nephew. All men's sizes. It's going to be a good Xmas. Hope next week is like this.

I gets to check out and gets an error when I submit order. Anyone else have this issue with fnl?

Can anyone give a beaten brother a tip? I was on eastbay, at the shoe link, right at 8am EST. Clicked on my size and add to cart instantly, as soon as the countdown clock hit zero. Immediately got "sorry, there was an error attempting to add item to your cart". Kept trying every 5 seconds for almost 45 MINUTES before giving up, never got past that same message, except finally it told me all the shoes in my size were in other people's carts.

Also tried to get on Finish Line, never even got in to their website, just got that stupid clock saying the site is jammed and we'll try to let you in in 30 seconds. Never happened.

I got whipped this time, what should i do next?

Not sure if it's a sneak tip or not, but if you're using Firefox, instead of constantly clicking "add to cart," you can just hold down "enter" instead. I held it for about 2 minutes and was able to get my size in the cart.

Now I just gotta wait 4 hours..
Thanks man, that actually worked for me, finally added to cart, just gotta wait :ohwell:

it's crazy to see people still trying on FNL. i got 2 pairs at 5:17am and got out of there so quick and never looked back.

I got my Blk/Red 11s from FNL last year and just got the Gamma 11s today. No checkout errors, no multiple pending charges on my Debit card. I guess I just got lucky :\.

Back
Top Bottom