Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
grin.gif

Last edited:
lol i just remembered.

last year when the thunders released, i fell for FNL's "payment error"

so my card got charged 5 times, without any conifrmation e-mails, and 5 pairs of thunders showed up at my door lol

^^^Bro that's how it is with FTL, eastbay, champs, footaction...FTL is the parent company of all of them so same infrastructure hardware.

Just secured a pair in the cart on Eastbay. Check out time is 4 hours and 15 minutes - 2:07pm. I have to leave house at 2.

Can anyone give a beaten brother a tip? I was on eastbay, at the shoe link, right at 8am EST. Clicked on my size and add to cart instantly, as soon as the countdown clock hit zero. Immediately got "sorry, there was an error attempting to add item to your cart". Kept trying every 5 seconds for almost 45 MINUTES before giving up, never got past that same message, except finally it told me all the shoes in my size were in other people's carts.

Also tried to get on Finish Line, never even got in to their website, just got that stupid clock saying the site is jammed and we'll try to let you in in 30 seconds. Never happened.

I got whipped this time, what should i do next?

I never use eastbay as my first attempt. I always do NIke.com. Their systems seem to be way better than the other sites. IMO

I use eastbay and footlocker as a last resort.

Checkout is 11, but I would be done by now if I had initially used my phone.
BB10 on wifi pulled up FTL first try and went right to the shoes, no nax capacity or nothin.

lol i just remembered.

last year when the thunders released, i fell for FNL's "payment error"

so my card got charged 5 times, without any conifrmation e-mails, and 5 pairs of thunders showed up at my door lol
Crazy. That never happens to me. Eventually they just get wiped from my account.

finally got throught on EB after 1.5 hr wait...  Be patient with that checkout line.  Im goin back to bed.   Good luck all.   

Just secured a pair in the cart on Eastbay. Check out time is 4 hours and 15 minutes - 2:07pm. I have to leave house at 2.
I believe you can resume the checkout process on your phone as long as you were logged in to your Eastbay account when you originally added to cart.

Can anyone give a beaten brother a tip? I was on eastbay, at the shoe link, right at 8am EST. Clicked on my size and add to cart instantly, as soon as the countdown clock hit zero. Immediately got "sorry, there was an error attempting to add item to your cart". Kept trying every 5 seconds for almost 45 MINUTES before giving up, never got past that same message, except finally it told me all the shoes in my size were in other people's carts.

Also tried to get on Finish Line, never even got in to their website, just got that stupid clock saying the site is jammed and we'll try to let you in in 30 seconds. Never happened.

I got whipped this time, what should i do next?
I wouldn't stress about it too much man unless it was a gift for someone. I had to make a choice to pass on em considering all these other releases and christmas gift obligations. I'm assuming there will be a restock and I plan to get my pair then. Just cause you didn't get em the first time around doesn't mean sh*t. You remember what happened with the breds last year

lots of sizes left on fnl i just added another 11.  i dont need 5 pair though. GL all 

Back
Top Bottom