Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it weird that we haven't seen any pictures yet? I wanna see more angles if the shoe and if they made any new changes

I've said this before, but black soles just look weird on XI's for me...I'll have to see em in person and make a game time decision...but I doubt I'd even get the chance.

If we're not going to have a white midsole, how about a blue one?? Throw some blue laces in. We all know there will be more people in line than shoes in the store, but to go as far as saying you wouldn't buy these on clearance with an employee discount? That's just ridiculous.

1. Gamma Blue midsole? Ewww! R u serious?
2 blue laces too huh?
Umm...no. I'm not. Are you? If it's not broke, don't fix it, right? The simplicity of the 11 is what, I think, has made it so universal. Who needs flashy when you can sell out a black and white shoe every time it drops?

Umm...no. I'm not. Are you? If it's not broke, don't fix it, right? The simplicity of the 11 is what, I think, has made it so universal. Who needs flashy when you can sell out a black and white shoe every time it drops?

Who needs a flashy shoe?

Obviously u if u wany a gamma blue midsole n colored laces

If they're gonna go the flashy route with the XIs, I would like to see it like the Miami Vice Lebron 9s.

Who needs a flashy shoe?

Obviously u if u wany a gamma blue midsole n colored laces
Alright. Instead of explaining I'll just come right out and say I was being sarcastic in the first place. Remember when I said "If it's not broke don't fix it." Didn't mean to be so clever about it. (That last sentence was also sarcastic.)

I'll make sure from now on to not like anything unpopular. Wouldn't want to be a hypebeast.

If we're not going to have a white midsole, how about a blue one?? Throw some blue laces in. We all know there will be more people in line than shoes in the store, but to go as far as saying you wouldn't buy these on clearance with an employee discount? That's just ridiculous.

Wheres the sarcasm? Or evidence of?

If ur going to be sarcastic on the internet, it helps to give people hint of it.

U didnt say "if its not broke dont fix it" til ur next post.

Dont act like im an idiot cuz ur "sarcastic" sentence was plain as hell, and u moved on to the next topic with the quickness.

Dude, that's why explained in my second post. I accept that it wasn't necessarily clear. I still don't get why you'd be mad at someone who would like a blue mid sole and laces. Such anger. And if it came out with a blue mid sole it might still look nice, it's just not what most of us would like to have.

Dude, that's why explained in my second post. I accept that it wasn't necessarily clear. I still don't get why you'd be mad at someone who would like a blue mid sole and laces. Such anger. And if it came out with a blue mid sole it might still look nice, it's just not what most of us would like to have.

Where was my anger?
Mad? No. Think ur crazy for wanting ugliness, yes
Because my opinion is different, dont cise it to hate and anger.

And then u mention the blue midsole again....... Might be ok? But u were sarcastic?

Last edited:
Surprised no one has nicknamed these "Black Columbias" yet. Even the Jumpman is the same color as the Columbias.

Back
Top Bottom