Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I notice that the percentages are evening out in the poll above, #standard.  

Give it another week or so, and more people on NT will be copping instead of passing.

In December there will be pages of complaining because heads couldn't secure a pair. 

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

That was a great observation, nothing that most couldn't predict, but a great observation nonetheless. Tip of the cap to you, my friend. 

Last edited:
No official pic but we are at 38 pages :smh:
really though, I'm pretty sure the thread for the lows that just released on the 8th was somewhere around 40 pages up until release week. and we had plenty official pics by then. will definitely try and cop but for sure wont jump through hoops while fighting the masses.

Weren't pre-release bred 11's out by this time last year? I wonder when these will start trickling out of the sweat shops

As much as you wanna believe these are near spacejams- no. They're not. If that's the case, then the Breds are spacejams with red soles and a red jumpman, in fact they're closer because they have the white midsole that these are lacking. Cmon people, the logic. 0]

logic?i think these look MUCH MORE like the space jams than the breds.THATS AN OPINION.Learn to accept other people's.Oh and since you think these are crap, i can't see why are you in this thread commenting on how bad they look.we got it.you don't like them.bye now.

I don't understand why there's so much hate for these. I think they look 1000 x's better then those ugly low 11's that released the other day.

Where was my anger?
Mad? No. Think ur crazy for wanting ugliness, yes
Because my opinion is different, dont cise it to hate and anger.

And then u mention the blue midsole again....... Might be ok? But u were sarcastic?

Got him!!!!! Hahaha lmao on this one. Tried to back pedal rt outta that one didn't he? Talkin bt some dam sarcasm. Lmao. I saw him say that n I was about to speak on it but u took words out of my mouth. No LOL or wink wink or smiley face with tongue sticking out. He def wasn't bsn cuz then he tried to creep bk on the blue midsole hahahahahaha. Funny tho. Nice call out tho.:tongue:

Then I'll call them "crap".

Still can't believe we haven't even seen good pics yet and people already sayin "sell out" and "Im coppin idc" :rolleyes

Cmon yall does anyone else see past the fact that they're XIs and see the actual colorway? :smh: just encouraging Nike/JB to kill yet another model with too many colorways like they did the 1s and the Foams.

/rant
/my2cents

What u talkin bt bro?? How they saturating with too many cws?? The mid 11s have the least amount of cws for the heat retros. An all black xi with a royal blue or gamma blue jump man?? **** that's heat to me. I bet if this was a PE tho or a qs being released in only 10 Ftl hoh across the nation. They'd sell for over a stack a pair easy and mfrs would be drooling over these joints. FACT. And I'm not specifically saying u would be. Mainly speaking on majority of the Jordan consumer nation. So who knows it could be you too. Lol

Possible Laney 11 that's supposed to release this winter? honestly I would love to see a mid shoe like the 11 lows that just released... Minus the snakeskin on these. Saw this payed from a sneaker site so I figured I would share.

View media item 461011

Back
Top Bottom