Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Exactly but the older pairs are still dope and not a lot of people have them anymore. That was my point that in the grand scheme of things if you care about that stuff, if you take care of your 11s that they won't be "everywhere" for long. Like DS space jams still go for bank and they dropped 4 years ago...you don't see too many icy good condition pairs on streets being rocked
I don't believe SJ were GRs but I get what you're saying. In terms of quality though the pairs from 5-7 years back were way better than the kicks of today

I buy my kicks for exclusivity I don't wanna have to worry about someone possibly wearing the same outfit as me on the streets which will be the case for the gammas. When the Laser 4s dropped I was stoked knowing I'd probably never see anyone but myself wearing them. That's just me though
bro no disrespect but you sound like a hypebeast straight up

I don't believe SJ were GRs but I get what you're saying. In terms of quality though the pairs from 5-7 years back were way better than the kicks of today

Really? I would think every Christmas release since the CDP pack was a GR it's just that the demand is out of this world for each release.

And IDK Bruh...the CDP 2008 ish shoes that dropped had some TERRIBLE quality like concords cool Greys breds and gammas >>>> space jams and 08 CDP breds as far as quality IMO...those CDP breds man :x some of the worst shoes I ever owned

Really? I would think every Christmas release since the CDP pack was a GR it's just that the demand is out of this world for each release.

And IDK Bruh...the CDP 2008 ish shoes that dropped had some TERRIBLE quality like concords cool Greys breds and gammas >>>> space jams and 08 CDP breds as far as quality IMO...those CDP breds man :x some of the worst shoes I ever owned
When it comes to 11s the last time any good 11s were out was back in 00-01 (The OG retro 11s)

i definitely understand where some of u are coming from....one one end if u like it buy it, but there is something about seeing everyone and they mama rocking the same **** that i cant get with, so i try to stay away from j's unless its like a qs release....if i do cop a general release i try to keep em on ice til everybody trashed their pairs....just me tho!

Please explain how someone who buys quickstrikes to avoid matching outfits with strangers is a hype beast I'd LOVE to read your explanation
i get your point completely that why i also buy majority quickstrikes and tier zero stuff....i like to be different

Buy what you like. Who cares if everyone is rocking em. Using sneakers and clothes to be different isn't going to work. Just rock em and not worry about that superficial nonsense. Anyways ima wait like I did with the Breds and cop in like march or April when everyone has moved on to the next hyped pair
These are nice but not I need em today right now this second nice.

NDC pair arriving tomorrow,gotta love that free next day!!! 
smokin.gif

Buy what you like. Who cares if everyone is rocking em. Using sneakers and clothes to be different isn't going to work. Just rock em and not worry about that superficial nonsense. Anyways ima wait like I did with the Breds and cop in like march or April when everyone has moved on to the next hyped pair
These are nice but not I need em today right now this second nice.
i care about what i wear.  i've never been one to go shopping wit my friends and we all pick up the same ****....i came up with the mentality of if u get this ima get that and we can both stunt, i've always been the type of dude who goes left when everyone going right.....i got no hate towards people who dont care like yourself, its my personal preference when it comes to kicks or clothing for that matter.

I'm having the hardest time finding an in-game pic of jordan wearing these for my eBay listings.

Too funny....you may want to check the space jam movie and see if its in there?

Fr most years you'll only find home and away color ways which are white and black bases, and then a playoff pair which was almost always black base as well.....but you know this!

Not sure why this color way is getting so much attention (all of which is good for business). Growing up when I could only afford one pair a year I opted for the black based color ways. Even though this isn't my favorite XI, I had to add these to my collection.

Please explain how someone who buys quickstrikes to avoid matching outfits with strangers is a hype beast I'd LOVE to read your explanation

Because you buy for exclusivity, uniqueness, prestigiousness of QS, and to be seen. Same reason beasts spend their savings on Supreme.

i care about what i wear.  i've never been one to go shopping wit my friends and we all pick up the same ****....i came up with the mentality of if u get this ima get that and we can both stunt, i've always been the type of dude who goes left when everyone going right.....i got no hate towards people who dont care like yourself, its my personal preference when it comes to kicks or clothing for that matter.
Exactly why would I get anything KNOWING many people will get the same thing? I care about having a unique style that's my preference. There are plenty of GRs I like & buy but that doesn't mean I'm going to go crazy over hyped kicks that only the mindless followers fight over. The gammas are only going to be sold because they're 11s that's it.

Exactly why would I get anything KNOWING many people will get the same thing? I care about having a unique style that's my preference. There are plenty of GRs I like & buy but that doesn't mean I'm going to go crazy over hyped kicks that only the mindless followers fight over. The gammas are only going to be sold because they're 11s that's it.
we are in the minority around here dog!...Cats on nt always ready to call someone a hypebeast when someone dont agree with em!

Back
Top Bottom